Kitten

THE NEXT MORNING

I was curled up into Colby's chest with a soft smile on my face and I was only half awake. From the sound of it the entire house was up and it was somewhere around noon. I closed my eyes and was gonna drift back to sleep but then I felt Colby shift and I looked up at him. He was slowly opening his eyes and he looked back at me and I smiled wide.

Colby: Morning Sammy
His voice was deeper because he just woke up and I smiled and sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair

Sam: Morning Colbs
I sighed and kissed him softly with my arms wrapped around him. He smiled and kissed me back before he sighed and caressed my cheek softly

Colby: We should go downstairs so that the entire house doesn't think we disappeared.
I nodded and slipped out of bed and stretched before I looked back at him. He slowly crawled over to me and kissed my nose softly before he got out of bed and laced our fingers together as we walked downstairs. Everyone else was in the living room and as we walked downstairs the entire house erupted in whistling and giggles

Corey: It didn't take you two long to feel closer did it?

Elton: Even Circa kept quiet last night I was stunned.

Devyn: I think the neighbors almost came over to check on us.

Colby: Says you, just last week Elton almost broke your guys door for how much noise you two were making *smirks slightly*
I laughed and watched as Devyn turned bright red and Elton started laughing.

Corey: *Shrugs* Fair enough. You two finally decided to get up?

Sam: We just woke up actually and I think we would have been in bed longer if we didn't hear you guys awake.

Devyn: See the walls are thin here aren't they
She raised an eyebrow at me with a smirk.

Colby: Your right they are which is why we found it funny that you decided to bang on the door instead of just yell from downstairs.

Amanda: All of this is so useless honestly we've all made the other annoyed or uncomfortable.
We all nodded in agreement and Colby scooped me into his arms and sat on the couch with me on his lap. I smiled and curled up close to him as I ran my hand along his chest. Devyn giggled and awwwd softly which only made me smile more as I sighed curling into a small ball on his lap as I looked up at him and rubbed his chest softly. I looked up at him and saw that he had his eyes closed and he was growled....wait no he was purring. I smiled wide and continued to rub his chest as I watched him. He purred louder and looked at me with slight embarrassment and I giggled as I looked at him.

Corey*glances over at Sam and Colby.* we adopted a cat?

Sam: No I just fell in love with a kitten
I spoke softly and glanced at Corey before I looked back at Colby and smiled wide as I started to pet his head which made him purr even louder and he meowed softly. He was blushing slightly but he pawed at my chest lightly.
Colby: Swammy?
Sam: Yes kitten?
Colby: Is thwis okway?
Sam: yes kitten it's ok.
I smiled lightly and held him in my lap as I scratched behind his ear with a soft sigh. He started to purr loudly and he gently rubbed his head against my stomach with a smile. I could hear everyone awwing but we didn't care and I nuzzled the top of his head as I continued to scratch behind his ear.

Colby: Swammy?
He mewed softly
Sam: Hm....?
Colby: Do you hwave any swecrets wike mwe?
I knew what he meant and I smiled softly and nodded as I whispered to him.
Sam: I'll have to show you one day
Colby: Cwan you show mwe now?
He looked at me with big curious eyes with his head tilted to the side. I smiled lightly and ran my fingers through his hair as I shook my head but he wasn't having it. He pinned me to the couch with a soft smile as he meowed lightly.
Colby: I'm gwonna gwet What I want you knwow thwis
He purred as he looked at me and I laughed lightly and shook my head again
Sam:Good luck with that
He smirked and instantly started tickling me and I screeched and started laughing hard.
Sam: No! *laughter* Stop! *laughter* Please! *laughter*
Colby: Nwo nwot untwil you shwow me youwr swecret!
What he didn't know is that he was actually activating my little space by doing this as I continued to laugh and try to get him to stop. My eyes started to get big and my laughter turned into giggles as I stopped fighting him as I looked up at him with bright big blue eyes as he slowly stopped.
Sam: Thwis.....thwis is mwy swecwret. I'm a wittle.
Colby smiled at me and purred gently licking behind my ear causing me to moan softly.
Colby: Swo thwats how I gwet to youwr swecrwet? Bwy twickling you?
I nodded slowly and sighed before I stuck my thumb in my mouth.
Colby: Gwood to knwow vwery Gwood to knwow.