Chapter 6: The Drug

Start from the beginning

Jimin was about to answer, but was caught off guard when he felt a sharp pain that he's never experienced before. He quickly looked behind him, seeing the younger starting to prep him but instead of it being too painful, he wanted more.

"Jungkook, more," he whined.

The younger looked at him, a little surprised at how quick he wanted it but added a second finger anyway, smirking as he watched the older's head roll back from how much he enjoyed it.

"Do you like this baby boy?"

"So much," Jimin moaned in pure ecstasy.

"You're so tight Jiminie, have you ever been with a man before?"

"No, never," he said, his voice getting a little husky which turned Jungkook on to no end.

"Well you won't forget this baby boy."

"Please, I need more Jungkook."

"You really love pain, don't you."

"I love it so much. Just hurry, please."

Jungkook added a third, not wanting to hurt him which he found odd since he truly was a major sadist, he loved watching whoever he was with, man or woman cry, beg him to stop, bleed, scream, but for some reason this was different to him and he wanted to take his time.

"Daddy, I can't take it anymore," Jimin whined, catching Jungkook off guard and he stopped his movements completely.

"What did you just call me?"

Jimin froze, a little embarrassed and surprised himself, but he watched the younger's eyes darken before him, watching them fill with nothing but lust and desire.

"I don't-I don't know why I said that," Jimin stuttered, whining as Jungkook removed his fingers.

He then saw the younger completely undress himself, his eyes widening.

"No way is that going to fit Jungkook."

The younger chuckled, roughly pinning him onto his back, kissing him roughly until neither of them could breath and were forced to stop to get some air.

"I'll make it fit baby," Jungkook whispered, pushing his legs open.

Jimin pulled him in for another kiss, soon feeling the worst pain he'd ever felt before, but part of him loved it even though it felt like he was being torn in half.

"Shh shh, it's ok baby," Jungkook said softly, wiping the tears off the older's face.

"It hurts," Jimin whimpered.

"I know, baby I know. I'll start off slow ok?"

Jimin nodded, wrapping his arms around his shoulders, and buried his face into his neck, his whimpers sounding more like moans as Jungkook began to move.

"Go faster," Jimin whined, loving the pain.

Jungkook did as he asked, but was still careful, the deep love he had for Jimin from the start severely overriding the sadistic side to him that only cared for himself and his own pleasure.

"Daddy, more," Jimin begged, right away feeling the amount of force Jungkook actually had.

His quiet moans turned loud and whiny as the younger snapped his hips faster and harder, and very quickly, Jungkook began hitting the right spot, driving the older insane. He tried to speak, but no words would come out, only moans, whines and whimpers could escape his lips. As Jimin began getting lost in the feeling of pleasure, he began to want more, he wanted to feel the younger's hand around his throat, his teeth in his flesh, and as if Jungkook read his mind, that's exactly what he did. He quickly began to choke him, light enough to not take away his air supply completely, but he also sank his teeth into his neck, making the older moan even more. Without even realizing it, the older came, the white liquid going over his stomach and chest, while Jungkook still thrusted into him, going even faster now, so he could also release.

"You're so tight baby," Jungkook groaned, finally feeling himself cum.

He slowly let go of Jimin's throat, seeing nothing but pleasure in the older's eyes, and Jungkook smiled while kissing him gently.

"I love you so much Jimin. You honestly don't know how much, since we first met I was so in love with you, and I'm so happy right now."

The older just smiled, still in the dream like state, but as the younger was about ready for a round two, he noticed the older's eyes starting to flutter shut.

"Oh shit no, it can't wear off already," he complained, quickly pulling out to get him cleaned up.

He pulled his own clothes on, then ran to the bathroom and came back with a few tissues, wiping the cum off of Jimin, and then put his clothes back on and covered him with the blanket. He stared at him for a few seconds, leaning down to kiss he forehead and sighed quietly while stroking his hair.

"I love you hyung. Don't worry, we can be happy as soon as I find a good house for the three of us."

Jimin hummed quietly, back to sleep and Jungkook grabbed his jacket, making sure the syringe was in the pocket and left the same way he came, making sure the window was shut.