Teen! Flirty! Dash Parr(Incredibles) x Geek! Reader| His Friends

Wow it's been forever
Reader: female/she/her
Requested by @Pidge101

Dash was always quite the flirt. Everyone knew. He flashed smiles at girls that made them go wild. He was only really flirty with you. He knew you didn't like it much when he did it a lot in public so, he respected that and only flirted a bit. You and Dash were inseparable since kindergarten. Over the many years, Dash started growing feelings for you. The ones that make his stomach fill with butterflies and make his heart soar. Just hearing your name or something that reminds him of you makes his heart pound. His whole family even knows about his big crush. You also had feelings for Dash. But you knew that you'd never have him with all the other pretty girls in school. That's what you thought.

You and Dash were also like opposites. He's willing to break rules and become friends with everyone. You always want to follow the rules and have a limited amount of friends you know care about you. But opposites attract, right?

Dash's POV~

Today, I woke up with nothing strange happening, just a normal day. I groaned and sat up from my bed, hearing my annoying alarm clock. I slammed my fist down on the button to shut it off. I yawned and stretched, my eyes droopy. I ruffled my hair a bit, still slightly damp from my shower the night before and got out of bed. I got all my clothes and headed towards the bathroom. After getting inside I changed into a simple red t-shirt and jeans with a grey jacket. I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair a little and went downstairs.

"Who knew the one with super speed would be the last one downstairs." I heard a familiar female voice that made me furrow my eyebrows and growl.

"Shut up, Vi." I glared and sat down at the island table. All she did was laugh and ignore my frustration. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to eat the delicious smelling pancakes. After stuffing my cheeks with pancakes I heard my annoying sister speak again.

"So, how are things going with Y/n~" She smirked as if she was taunting me. I furrowed my eye brows and looked away, swallowing my food and feeling my cheeks get warm.

"Things are just fine" I emphasized the 'fine', trying to give her the hint to shut up. Violet has been teasing me about Y/n ever since she saw me talking with her in kindergarten. I've learned to just deal with it.

"HeeeeYYYYYY!! The bus is here!" My dad called to me while he was still cooking eggs. I finished my pancakes, bacon and eggs and got up from my chair. Before I went out the door I heard my mom.

"Hey Dash can you bring Jack Jack with you to school? His elementary isn't that far!" She quickly walked up to me with Jack Jack trying to put his backpack on and holding his lunchbox at the same time. "Thanks, honey, bye!" She pushed us out the door and shut it. I groaned and speed walked to the bus stop with Jack Jack running quickly to catch up to me. When we finally got to the bus stop, I lifted Jack Jack up onto the bus as he happily strolled to a seat. I got on, looking down until I heard Jack Jack yell. I quickly looked up with wide eyes and panicked a little.

"Hi Y/n!!" I heard him yell again with excitement. And there I saw him hugging the person I call the love of my life.

"Oh! Hey Dash!" She smiled that irresistible smile and waved. I immediately feel my face get warm as soon as I saw her.

"Uh hey." I smiled awkwardly and waved. I shuffled my feet over to them and sat down in the row behind them. I leaned forward and rested my arms on their seat and rested my head on my arms. "What's cookin' good lookin'?" I smirked at my gorgeous friend as she blushed and laughed.

"You dork!" She playfully pushed my head. I laughed along with her and smiled a goofy smile. "I'm doing very well. How about you?" She sat up straight, still trying to control her laughter from before.