Teen!Dash Parr(Incredibles) x Reader| Study Date

!!MAY CONTAIN INCREDIBLES 2 SPOILERS!!
Not my art ^^

Pixar's Incredibles| Study Date

"I now welcome you to, our study date." Dash smiled and held his arm out for you to take. You laughed as you saw books stacked neatly on his desk with papers there as well, while his room was all tidy and clean. Not only that, but there was a couple of your favorite movies next to his laptop and a large bowl of popcorn with a (favorite flavor) milkshake in a glass with two straws.

"Wow, you really went all out with this." You looked around in awe since he rarely cleans his room.

"Anything for you~" He winked, earning a laugh from you. He closed and locked the door, lightly humming a tune. He grabbed your hand and gently pulled you to his bed and sat you down and brought the books and papers to you. "After we study, we can watch your favorite movies." He continued to set things up.

"Thanks, Dash. Really." You thanked him and got up to press a kiss to his lips. You intended it to just be a quick one, but Dash quickly put the books down on the bed, put his hands on your hips and kissed back. After a couple seconds, you pulled away. "Now, let's get to that studying before we get distracted." You gently pushed him away as he pouted. He shook his head, trying to get himself together. He took a breath and smiled again. Dash sat down next to you, criss cross, put his elbows and his legs and rested his head on his hands.

"Now, teach me the ways of math." He stared and smiled at you lovingly. You laughed as you opened up one of the books.

"Okay. Let's start with Algebra." You showed him the book and all the equations. An hour or two went by as you taught him. You guys snacked while studying and Dash getting distracted every now and then, flirting with you. Some you blushed at and some you had comebacks getting him to blush.

"How's the greatest and most beautiful person in the world doing?" Dash smirked while he was laying on his stomach, looking down at his books and his legs kicking in happiness.

"I don't know, how ARE you, Dash?" You said back with a smirk, continuing to flip through pages. Dash's smirk dropped and his face grew red, his jaw slightly dropping and eyes widening. He frowned and turned away, his face flushed.

"Shut up." He grumbled in which you just laughed. You continued to teach him for the last hour until you guys figured that would be enough studying. "PHEW! Think that's enough for today!" He sighed falling backwards, laying down. You gathered his books and papers and placed them on his desk. He came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you and kissed your neck, sending shivers down your spine.
"I can't believe I studied on a Friday." He grumbled. You laughed and turned around.

"You really need that studying." You pinched his cheek.

"Hey! I do not!" He glared as you giggled. You go in to kiss his lips. Dash, seeming desperate, kissed back, hands around your waist, pulling you closer, pushing you slightly until you backed up and your back was against the desk. You gasped a little, allowing him to deepen the kiss. You quickly pulled away, gently holding his face and pushing away slightly.

"Jack-Jack's room is next door. What if he walks in? What's he gonna think? We're gonna ruin the poor kid's eyes!" You tried to reason with him but it was like you weren't talking to anyone. Dash nuzzled his head into your neck and started kissing it. "Dash!" You whisper-shouted as he kept doing his thing. You squeaked at a sudden sting of pain on your neck. He sure was gonna leave a bruise there. You kept whispering 'stop's at him but he would not listen. You weren't gonna lie and say that you didn't like it, but you couldn't risk it with Jack-Jack just next door.

"But don't you love me?" Dash looked up at you with puppy eyes. You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair.

"I do love you-"