Mike Wheeler(Stranger Things)x Reader

Stranger Things| Truth or Dare

You loved Mike. Mike Wheeler. You couldn't help it. Everything about him was perfect. Eleven was your sister and she got all excited when you told her you liked Mike. You and El had the same powers but you could speak more efficiently. El was a bit rusty but getting the hang of it.

You, Max and El were with the boys in Mike's basement. You were all in a circle, about to play truth or dare.

~Mike's POV~

"Truth or Dare?" Eleven questioned, looking at Y/n.

"It's a game where if you choose truth, you have to answer a question truthfully. If you choose dare, you have to do whatever they say even if you don't want too." Y/n smiled. I couldn't help but stare. Gosh, Y/n is amazing. She's so nice and funny and her eyes? Wow. Everything thing about her is perfect. She's just so-

"Mike, stop drooling over Y/n and start paying attention!" Lucas smirked.

"I-I wasn't-"

"Yeah, yeah sure you weren't, just choose someone to ask." Lucas rolled his eyes. I blushed and turned my head away.

"Okay,okay! Whatever." I put my hands in the air as a sign of surrender.

~time skip~

"Mike, truth or dare." Will asked me.

"Uhhhh, dare." I see Lucas, Dustin, Max and El's eyes light up. They all scrambled to sit next to Will as they all whispered in his ears. Will's eyes widened. Uh oh.. a smile appeared on his face while he nodded. They all went back to their spots.

"I dare you, to play seven minutes in heaven with Y/n!" Will smiled, triumphantly. My eyes widened and my face turned red.

"W-what?! N-no! I can't!" I stuttered but El interrupted my rant.

"Do whatever they say." She said as she used her mind to push me and Y/n into the closet and locked the door.

I look over at Y/n who is just staring at the ground. She finally looked up at me and sighed.
"I guess this is a good time to talk just one one." I nodded.

"Mike, I know we're best friends but, I may think of you more than that." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. My heard sped up and my cheeks felt warm.

"I think of you like that too." I managed to say without a stutter. She went in her tip toes and gently put her lips on mine. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Her hands played with my hair while I simply just put my hands on her waist. Let's just say we did that for the whole time we were in there.

Will opened the door and then shut it again when he saw us.

"My poor, innocent eyes!"