Michael Mell (Be More Chill) x Reader|Revenge

Characters added for requests! I added Jeremy and Michael from the musical, Be More Chill!! I came up with this laser tag little thing and I might do it for a couple other characters because I love it so much lol. I also kinda went out of my comfort zone just to attempt to keep his character!
——

Be More Chill| Revenge

You, Michael, Jeremy and Christine decided to all go on a double date to the arcade. Being the fun and energetic high schoolers you were, you all wanted to play laser tag.

"Boys against girls!" Michael pumped his fist up. "We are SO gonna win this thing!" He cheered.You walked up to him and put your face up close to his and glared.

"You're on, Mell." You growled and stepped back pulling Christine with you as she smiled and waved at Jeremy who blushed.

"We'll see about that!" He yelled back, glaring but blushing a deep red. Michael pulled Jeremy with him to the other room to gear up. After gearing up, they headed to the game room(idk) where they play the game.
"I go for Y/n and you go for Christine got it, Jer?" Michael put his game face on as Jeremy nodded.

"Got it!" Jeremy smiled and put his game face on as well. The countdown had started and the players were released. Michael and Jeremy were on red team while you and Christine were on blue.

"I go for Michael, and you, Jeremy." You pointed at Christine as she smiled excitedly. The countdown ended and you and Christine ran in different directions.

You searched madly for your boyfriend, shooting every other red player as you went. Every player had 3 lives and you have to wait 5 seconds before shooting again. If you were shot, you also have a 5 second period where you can't shoot. You finally saw a red player with more red clothing, back facing you. You saw the red patched sweater you love and the white headphones you stole all the time. You slowly walked toward him careful not to make any sound, because your gun couldn't shoot as far. Before you knew it, he swiftly turned around attempting to shoot your chest plate. You swiftly ducked and shot at him at the same time. Both of you missed.

An new idea ran through your head as you ran toward him before your 5 seconds were up. You smiled the entire time, knowing your idea would work perfectly.

In just 3 seconds, you pulled him by his red sweater and pressed your lips against his. He silently gasped, eyes wide and cheeks red. He sighed, kissed back with love and dropped his gun that hung by a wire attached to his chest plate. He wrapped his arms around your waist as your hands traveled to his hair. His eyes slid shut as you looked around and thought of a plan. You decided to play along for a couple of seconds to make it "realistic".

But you loved him too much to just stop right away. You sighed and relaxed and put your plan aside and twirled his dark hair between you fingers. He moved one hand off your waist and brushed hairs out of your face and cupped your cheek. You both pulled each other closer, forgetting everything happening around you.

After a good 30 seconds or so, you thought you might get a little carried away. But you couldn't stop. Michael deepened the kiss as you followed. You moved both hands to his cheeks pulling him closer, making him sigh. He completely ignored the fact that his glasses were out of place while he was drowning in love. All that was on Michael's mind was you. Being so in love with you, Michael didn't notice one small hand slip off his cheek and rest on the gun hanging by a wire off your belt.

As soon as Michael felt his chest plate vibrate his eyes shot open behind his crooked glasses. You pulled away and backed up with an evil smile on your face.

"You cheated!" He yelled with wide eyes as he quickly straightened his glasses.

"It's called skills, Honey." You smirked and blew a kiss before running off and before his 5 seconds was up.