Peter Pan x Reader

Update: this one shot is very bad so if you're looking for more decent ones, I have more that I'm proud of below this one :)

That pic tho XD

Why Can't He Be Real

Your POV
I sighed as I brushed my hair, looking at myself in the mirror of my vanity.

"He isn't real real, isn't he?" I sighed, sadly. It's been my dream to meet Peter Pan ever since I can speak. My mom Jane met him and my grandma Wendy met him too. But why can't I? I closed my eyes and fell onto my back on my soft bed.

Third Person POV

"Why can't he be real?" The poor girl whispered with sadness as the young boys eyes lit up.

"Ya hear that, Tink?! She says she wishes I was real! I mean, I know I am real-" the boy was cut off my the jingling sounds of the small fairy.

"Just tell her already! If you love her, go to her!" She jingled, impatiently.

"Okay, okay!" He blushed and peeked through the window slowly. And there was the girl, laying on her bed, hair spread out on her pillow, tears that ran down the side of her cheeks. He gulped in fear as he tapped on the window. Her eyes fluttered open as she sat up, head turned towards the window.

Her eyes widened and a smile was plastered on her face she ran to her window, careful not to trip on her pale (favorite color) nightgown. She opened her window and smiled sweetly at the boy who never grew up.

"Hi." She said calmly as she was screaming inside. The boy's heart sped up as he heard her voice once again.

"Hey." He smiled, blown away with his bravery to talk to her.

"Y-you're Peter Pan!" She smiles. Pointing at him in disbelief.

"The one and only!" He flies into the air doing a heroic pose with his hands on his hips. The girl giggled. She put her hand out and smiled.

"(Y/n) (M/n) Darling(L/n)!" He put his hand out and shook her's. He made a curious face.

"So, you're a Darling? As in Jane and Wendy Darling?"

"Yeah. They're my mom and grandma." Y/n twirled some of her hair on her finger.

"Have I really been around for that long?" Peter laughed and scratched the back of his neck. Y/n let out a soft laugh.

"Say, would you like me to take you to Neverland?" Peter smiled.

"Yes, please!" She excitedly.

"You can tell the lost boys your amazing stories! Oh! And we can-"

"Wait a second. How do you know I tell stories?" She put a hand on her hip. His face turned red.

"Well, you see, every night I came here and watched you babysit kids and I would listen to your stories! Not that I stalk you you or anything!" He stammered with a blushing face. Y/n smiled bigger.

"I'm glad you like them! Oh my gosh I'm so happy! I could just-...just-"

"Kiss me?" Peter landed on his feet in front of the girl. Her eyes widened as her heart was beating out of her chest. Peter realized what he had just said as he panicked on the inside. His eyes darted yours and to her lips. He bit his lip and finally leaned forwards, filling in the space between.

It took Y/n a moment to realize what was happening. She relaxed in the kiss and put her arms around his neck, but not before he pulled her closer.

After a couple of seconds, she pulled away, leaning her forehead against his.

"You're growing up." She stuck her tongue out and laughed.

"Am not!" He frowned with a blush still in his cheeks.

"You just kissed a girl! When people do that they're growing up!" She put her hands on your hips. Peter crossed his arms and pouted.

" I don't know what I would do if you weren't real." She smiled.

" I don't know what I'd do if I never met the best girl in all the lands!"