Teen! Miguel Rivera(Coco) x Reader

Warning: really bad(like always) and cliche??
Merry Christmas!!

Pixar's Coco| Christmas Morning

Miguel's head was snuggled into your neck while his arms were wrapped around you, protectively. You and him were softly snoring while comfortably sleeping in his bed. Miguel sighed and cuddled with you some more with a smile on his face. A loud bang was heard outside the door as you both jolted up, wide eyed.

"WAKE UP, EVERYONE! IT'S NAVIDAD!!" You heard Abuelita scream from outside the room with the noise of a wooden spoon hitting a metal pan. You and Miguel looked at each other and smiled.

"Feliz Navidad, mi princesa(merry Christmas my princess)." He kissed your cheek and snuggled closer to you. You laughed and held his cheek.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Mr. Guapo(Handsome)." You pinched his cheeks and kissed his lips. Just as you were pulling away, he grabbed your arm and brought your lips to his. He used his free hand to cup your cheek just as the door burst open.

"OYE! NO TIME FOR SMOOCHING! ITS NAVIDAD!" Abuelita hit the spoon against the pan multiple times as a wake up call as she left the room. You leaned your head against Miguel's shoulder and sighed.

"I love your family."

"You love me more, right?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"I don't know~" You teased him as he frowned and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Por supuesto (of course)." You giggled as a smile appeared in his face as you and stood up.

"Now, let's go eat breakfast." You grabbed his hands and pulled him up to stand. He stood a step closer and wrapped his arms around you.

"Te quiero mucho (I love you so much)." He whispered in your ear as he hugged you close.

"Yo también te amo (I love you too)."

"I know." He smiled and went to kiss you but you pushed his lips away with your hand.

"You heard what Abuelita said! No besos!(no kisses)" You laughed and went towards the door.

"Awww but Y/n~"

"No buts!" You said before you walked out the door greeting everyone a Merry Christmas. After you ate, you hugged everyone goodbye before you went back to your house to get ready for the big party.

"You're going to the fiesta, right?" Miguel asked with puppy dog eyes while he was holding his guitar.

"Yes, I am and I'll see you there." You went on toes to kiss his cheek. When you were about to kiss his cheek, he moved his head towards you making you kiss his lips while quickly kissed your's. You pulled away laughing as he had a big smile one his face.

"You little-!" You pushed him slightly on the arm as he laughed.

"Adiós segunda familia!(Bye second family)" you shouted before walking out the door to your house.

"La amo tanto(I love her so much)...." Miguel sighed dreamily, watching his beautiful girlfriend.

"Escuché eso!(I heard that!)" Miguel blushed while he heard you laughing in the distance.