Marvel

All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best we can do is start over.
- Peggy Carter

When you decide not to be afraid, you can find friends in super unexpected places.
- Ms Marvel

No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.
- Peter Parker

Violence doesn't discriminate. It comes as cold and bracing as a winger breeze and it leaves you with a chill you can't take off.
- Daredevil

Just because something works doesn't mean it can't be improved.
- Shuri

The door is more than it appears.
It separates who you are from who you can be. You do not have to walk through it... You can run.
- Franklin Richards

It's time we stand up for what is right.
- Gamora

Faith is my sword.
Truth is my shield.
Knowledge my armour.
- Stephen Strange

Everybody is afraid of something.
- Wanda Maximoff

Whatever happens tomorrow you must promise me one thing. That you will stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.
- Captain America

I know my value. Anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter.
- Peggy Carter

Just because someone stumbles and lose their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved.
- Professor Charles Xavier

Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.
- Dr Octopus

I'm going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.
- Gamora

The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death, and you can't hide from it; you can only face it. The question is, when you do - How do you respond? Who do you become?
- Phil Coulson

There are days that tear hope down and stamp on it... but even on these days, we can fight. We can rise.
- Sam Wilson

Heroes are made by the path they choose, not the power they are graced with.
- Iron Man

Do you know what is the greatest gift anyone can ever receive on his lifetime? The greatest gift we can receive is to have the chance, just once in our lives, to make a difference.
- Stephen Strange

I'm with you till the end of the line.
- Captain America