17

That had made Pha went to Yo and hugged him so tight until Yo could not get enough air to breath in. Then we saw someone screaming and running towards us. We all laughed together because it was Ming who is running and looking all not cool. Pha just said "He is too happy to be with you, I guess". I, Beam and Yo keep laughing from what just got out from Pha's mouth. When Ming came to us, he asked us why are we laughing and Yo told him "U don't have to know". All giggled and trying not to laugh. I told to everyone that I need to talk to Ming for a moment and all of them is making this sound and they are playing eye contact with each other. I just smiled at them and I called Ming to follow me and he obey me so he followed me from the back. When I stop he collide with my back and thats make me nearly drop but I did not drop because someone's hand is on my waist to give me back my balance so I would not drop. That would be Ming obviously. I just clear my throat because the situation is getting akward for me. To break this akwardness, he suddenly talk to me about what am I gonna say. All I could think of is Ming always understand what I want but sometimes he could be so dumb that could make me give up on him but I liked him so there is no excuse for me to leave him. Then I remember what I should say to Ming about but then I forgot my words on how to say to him that I liked him. I feel so useless right now. I just bring him closed to me and I kissed his cheeck so he would know that my love for him is sincere. He got all so work up and could not leave from my sight. Pha and Beam keep asking me what did I told him that makes him like that. I got so embarrased and my dimple is showing up and my cheeck is getting red. They keep teasing me and all I could do is embarrased by it. Then, I, Pha and Beam got a phone call which makes us feel so depress but happy at the same time.
..
How is it? Did this story had make you think? Give me your opinion on the comment and I will be replying✌. Wanna know what phone call did they get. Wait for the upcoming chapter to help you get your answer that had make you think😂.. Don't forget to follow me here to get a notification on my new updates👌..
Love youu😘😘