9

Then, I heard a door shut sound. I turned and see Ming is getting out from his car. I asked him why he is following me. He just keep quiet and walked straight. I then when to my room. When I at the door to find my key to open the door, I saw him again and I asked him. Why do you keep following me? He walked passed by me and went to the room opposite mine and he was a key to open up the door. He looked at me and smiled at me. Before he went in to his room he told me " P'Kit, sorry for not telling you earlier but I have been staying here since the day you moved in to that house because I miss you so much so this is the only thing I can do to get myself to see you. Then, he closed door. I rush to find my keys and quickly open the door. I feel so embarassed with my own reaction just now. Why would I asked him anything and that word keep playing in my head. I went straight to my bed and lay down on it. I stare right on the wall and the words is still there and it makes me stand. I head for door and went to Ming's room and knock on his door. When Ming saw me he ask me why am I calling him in the middle of the night. Then this word had hit me hard because I saw the time at my watch it is 2.50 a.m. I just went in to his room and I was heading for his bed and I lay down on it. He look so confused and asked me. P'KitKat are you ok? I asked him to sit beside me on the bed and I did not no why did I just say that. He came to me and sit beside me while looking at me with those eyes. I feel like something was controlling me. I went at him and hugged him so tight. He look at me with worried face. I just say to him that I have trouble sleeping tonight so I will be sleep over at his tonight. He just nod his head and gave me a blanket. He told me that he do not use his blanket often. We both laying at the same bed together. I don't know why I felt so happy but it makes me confused also. The next morning, I feel so different then the other days and it makes me feel happy.
..
I am sorry for publishing this chapter quite late because Im quite busy with part time jobs and I hope you able to understand that... I hope you guys enjoy reading this😚.