16

He keep smiling and he pinched my dimple in happiness. I told him something and which make him sad. I told him to keep it a secret until I told when we can tell the truth about we both dating because I'm too afraid to face people who looks at me differntly after they knew the truth. I told Ming that he could tell Yo first. Since I will be telling Pha and Beam. He agreed but he looked so sad. I hold his hand and told him that " I hope you can be patient for who am I and able to understand me". He smiled at me and say "I will do anything for you P'Kitkat".

THE NEXT DAY
I went and meet Pha and Beam to tell the news about I and Ming will start to date but it will be a secret until I am ready. They agree and understand on what I am saying so they will we keep it a secret. I thanked them for understanding me. Then they started to teased me and say why I don't believe that I will like Ming one day. I just smiled and some point I feel so irritated. I just hit their back so they can wake up from their stupid idea. We started laughing then. Pha took out his phone and call Yo to tell this suprising news. Before Pha can tell Yo about the news, Yo keep screaming Ming's name continuesly and Pha is jealous over that. He end the call and he won't tell us what happened. He did not talk to us and he look like he want to be alone. I and Beam just went a table far from Pha's table because we don't want to leave him completely alone so we watch him from far. He is sulking like a baby and what do we do. We called Yo to come over here to watch a cute drama. He hurried come over and saw Pha sulking had maked him soft. He went towards Pha and hugged him. Pha is scolding Yo for not being honest with his feeling. Yo is making a weird face and asked Pha what is he talking about. Pha said that Yo does not like him anymore and pick Ming. My face changed right away and my body start to react which makes me walk to Yo to explain what is Pha is talking about. Yo shouted at all of us and asked what is wrong with us. Then, Yo started laughing and asked Pha "Are you jealous with Ming?" Pha does not give any answer then Yo started to laugh out loud." Are you like this, because I was screaming Ming's name when I'm on the phone with you?" That question had made Pha to give reaction. He turned his head to look at Yo so he could get the answer to that question. Yo just said that he got the news from Ming that he started to date with P'Kit and I was so proud of him so I shouted his name out loud. Don't blame me for calling Ming's name out loud ok and by the Pha, don't you trust me? . That had made Pha went to Yo and hugged him so tight until Yo could not get enough air to breath in. Then we saw someone screaming and running towards us.
..
Thank you for reading😚...I would like so thank you for helping me to hit 1K view on this book. I would not get this much of people to view my book without all of your help..I love you guys so much😍😍😘😘😗😗😗😘😙😙😙😙😚😚