3

Kit P.O.V

Suddenly, the door at class was open and we saw someone with a black clothes. Here comes the lecturer, Miss Kanew. She comes in with her eyes looking for prey to eat always which makes everyone who take her lessons is scared of her. Her voice is as loud as a lion roaring into your ears. Everyone sits at their sitting position. I sit on my chair and took out a book from bag and listen to her lecture. About 1 hour and 30 minutes of listening to her talk about the human brain is making me amazed by how many billions of cells in a brain could have. It is scary when we do not have a mendulla oblaganta. Without it, we could not do most of the thing like what we are doing. Later than, I, Pha and Beam are going to the library to do some revision about what we have learned today. Pha is then told me he misses Yo. Yo is Pha's crush since highschool and it has been a year and a half he seen him. Pha feels so afraid and ashamed to tell me and Beam about this so he keep it as a secret until the last two years. He come to us and confess himself that he likes Yo and feel sorry for not telling us earlier. I and Beam forgive him even though we knew he liked Yo before. Since the Pha has told me all of his secret admiration on Yo and it make me cringed all the time. I am happy for him if he is happy with what he has chosed to followed. In the evening we got back home safely at each other home. I have a rest at my queen size bed and closed my eyes for awhile. Then, I got a phone call from Pha to go for a drink at Malibu Bar which is located at the streets near my dorm. I could'nt say much and agreed to meet there. I got up from my bed and see the clock on wall and it was 9.30 p.m. I put on my tshirt and a jeans and make sure that i'm ready. I am going downstairs and I collide with someone which makes me surprised.
..
I hope you guys like it and give me supports on this book.
Sorry for bad grammars and all . I hope you guys enjoyed it✌