8

Then I told him that I was chasing you P'Kitkat. He could not say anywords by then.
..
Kit P.O.V

After what he just told me, I could'nt say any words. It makes me feel so akward but I'm happy. Is it because I changed him to be a better person or I'm happy because he say like me.OMG! I need oxygen. Then this word got out from my mouth, It is getting hot in here isn't it. Ming just looked and me and say we're sitting right infront of the air-cond. I just feel so embarrassed with what I just did. Make face is getting red from the moment just now. Then I told him why he would chased me when I'm a boy. He just answered that he did not no the reasons and follow what his heart says. I just stop talking and continue to eat my noodle. I forget that there is someone with me today and I could'nt help myself and just make a sound because the food is so delicious. When I look at Ming, he is looking at me with those eyes that looks like it wanted something. I asked him what he want. Before I could finish my words he cut me off and he say he want me. It feels like he can read my face because he just answer without thinking. He answer with full speed and it makes me feel surprised. I loved how he knew what I wanted to know about. By then, we finished eating our food. I stand up to go to the car then I slip because I did not see the water on the floor. Right before I fall he caught me right into his arm and face is facing his chest. My mind is totally blank when that situation just happened. I could smell him from here and I'm getting shy over it. Then, we make eye contact with each other. This feeling that I'm feeling should'nt be with a boy but why am I having this feeling with a boy. Everything was just so akward and we went to the parking lot to get in Ming's car. The whole drive was just so quiet and very akward. When we reached to my dorm and I'm so happy because I can relief myself from that akwardness. Then, I heard a door shut sound.
..

Thank you for reading💜💜.. Im really sorry for the English mistakes that Was done by me and I hope you enjoyed yourself reading this..😘