15

Then I told him to come at my room at 7. I wanna tell him something that can change my life. The words that I wanna say to him is I like you. He does'nt know that yet but I hope he will understand me and not like what Jenn did to me. When I was looking at the clock at my wall and the time was 6:50p.m . I am so nervous right now. Everything is just so scary and I also hope that he would not come. This is just scaring out of me. I sit near the side of my bed and waiting for him to come. Then I heard a knock on my door and I was so scared to open the door because I'm not ready. I open the door to invite Ming in. I hold Ming's hand and bring him in. I asked him to sit at corner of the bed because I want to make drink for us two. He just smiled at me. He said that this was his first time entering in my room and did not expect for a boy room to be so neat and clean. He look so amazed. I ready some ice lemon tea for both of us and I poured some into Ming's cup and impress by skills. He kept drinking and keep giving compliement on how good the drink is. I hold his shoulder so he could stop talking and listen to me. I told him to listen to me and he looked at me. I look at him in his eyes and told him word by word that I like him. He look at me by surprised and hugged me tightly and I just hugged him back and I told him "Ming, I hope you able to understand me. I'm not good or I could say understandable person that could understand this kind of feeling because this is my first time liking a boy. I did'nt even think about to date a boy." He told in a happy tone that he would glad to take care of me, understamd me and to guide me to improve our relationship. I was happy that he could understand me. I'm proud to like someone like him. He is so boyfriend material. I asked him again whether he accept me or no. He shouted YES! I am so happy as hell that he able to accept me. He hugged me again. He keep smiling and he pinched my dimple in happiness. I told him something and make him sad.
..
Stay updated with me✌ love you😘😘