11

I'm getting ready to class and when I got out from the shower, I was shock with what I just saw. I asked myself "Did my heart just skipped a beat". He is infront of me and he is not wearing his top. He is just so hot like flaming hot. He is just so handsome and I can't help myself to go near him to have a better view. Suddenly, he pulled me to his chest and make me hug him. He smells so good. That had been playing in my mind for some time. He just smells so gooooodddd. Then this word got out from my own damn mouth. "Can you be mine because you smells so good and I loved it so much". He look at me worriesome but at the same time happy. I got shocked with what did I just said to him. I just took my watch and phone. I ran back to my room. Before I got out I closed his door and opened it back and said Thank You. He giggled with my face reaction.
..
Ming P.O.V

He look so cute when he say thank you to me just now earlier. Then I see him through the door hole. I went out and knock on his door and quickly remove my sight from his door hole so he could not see me through there. I guessed correctly he will opened the door if it is not me. Right when he open the door, I straight push myself to his room. He looked so shocked with what I did. I pushed him and make sure he lean on the wall. Then, I asked him this. " Can I be yours?". This question had make his mind wondering around. After a moment, he told me that he need some time to make decision. I just smiled at hin and gave a peck on his cheeck. He smile at me and pushed me out from his room. I just wonder how he can push me with that small cute body of his. That is why I love him because he is the only one who can make me go crazy and forget everything easily. After a while, he make me fall for him again.
..
Wanna know what Kit do to Ming? Make sure to keep update with me and for those who had been following and reading all the new chapter, I would like to say Thank You very much. You guy are my inspiration to make me continue this lame story of mine.
Btw this chapter is quite short because I am quite busy this past few days and I feel my brain is not functioning that well like always..😂😂..Love you😘