" Guys! This man I'm following has dropped his phone. I think that is all we need from him. I am going to abort following him now." I texted the team.

" Okay. Abort and come near the car. We will see what is to be done. Sunaina and I have already aborted our leads because we heard everything that they discussed. Fahim and Chaitra are still on mission." Rajat texted.

" Okay." I texted back.

In 20 minutes, I was near the car. Rajat had already set up his computer system in the car to decode some code words that they had picked.

" Here is the cell." I said and handed it over to Rajat.

" Smriti, you just keep looking at this CCTV footage and notice if something suspicious is taking place in the main market. Fahim has installed these micro cameras just a while back." He said and I nodded.

" Sunaina, you check out the phone and I will try and decode these words." He added.

We started our respective works. I noted every suspicious activity. We will hand over our observations to Haryana Police. They will take forward this matter as we have to reach Delhi by tomorrow morning anyhow.

It was 11 pm when we were finally done with our work and talked to the police department regarding the case.

" Guys, we should start for Delhi ASAP if we don't want to face Sanjay sir's wrath." Rajat said.

" Yeah. Let's just get changed." Sunaina said.

" We don't have time. We have to start for Delhi the way we are. It will take us 10 hours to reach and we have to report by 9:30." Fahim said.

" But this is so uncomfortable." Chaitra whined.

" I'm sure that you won't die if you don't change. Now start driving." Rajat told Chaitra.

We took turns and drove.

" Fahim, I'll drive. You are literally dozing off!" I exclaimed.

" Sure?" He asked.

" 100%" I said.

This is how ladies and gentlemen, we are standing in front of Sanjay sir. He is super annoyed because-

1) We reached 2 hours late than we were told.

2) We have become irresponsible according to him.

3) We kinda forgot to inform him about the phone I had retrieved from the man.

4) We also could not take his calls because of the poor signal on thw way.

5) We all are in funny attires.

" So this is how RAW will operate from now on? We don't have any information about our employees, we have no information about the details of the mission and we also don't know that why are you guys wearing all this?" He shouted and pointed towards our attire.

" Apology sir, but..." Fahim started but couldn't complete.

" What apology? I am not going to hear anything. You all will not be leaving the office today before we seniors are given each and every detail of every minute you were not in contact with us." Sanjay sir shouted again.

I have a feeling that we are in 3rd standard and are getting told off by a teacher because we are late for a class and have not completed our homework.

God! This is going to be a looong day and the worst part is, that we have not even brushed our teeth.

Mia's POV-

Today, grandma is going to call Mrs Sharma to discuss regarding Christian's marriage. I'm so exited!

" Grandma, shouldn't brother be here?" I asked her.

" Of course. Call him." Grandma instructed. I winked at mom.

" Brother, grandma has asked you to drag your lazy ass here." I told him as soon as he received the call.

" Mia, I'll talk to you later. I'm in a meeting." He said and hung up.

" He is in a meeting." I whined.

" It's okay. Let me call anyway." Grandma said.

She called and talked for some good 45 minutes. Mom and I couldn't understand a word because it was all in the other language.

" Grandma, what did she say?" I asked her as soon as she hung up.

" Intitially, she was doubtful regarding the alliance. She was feeling that neither Christian or Smriti will be happy because they completely belong to different cultures and traditions but then I knocked some sense into her. She is calling  us to Delhi to meet Smriti." Grandma said.

" When are we flying to Delhi then?" Mother asked.

" Why?" Dad asked, entering the hall.

" So that we can meet Smriti." I said.

" Great! You were actually serious about the marriage?" Dad asked grandma.

" Of course son!" Grandma exclaimed.

" Okay, now our only task in to convince Christian for the same." Dad said. '

We nodded.

Christian's POV-

" Mother, please come in." i said as soon as I saw mom and Mia exiting my penthouse's elevator.

" Christian, clear all your schedules for next week." Mother ordered.

" Why will I do that. Mom, I really cannot afford a vacation right now." I said.

" We are not going on a vacation, we are going to Delhi to meet Smriti." Mia said.

Not again!!

Hii Guys! Here is the next chapter. I hope you like it. Remember, you keep me happy with voting and commenting on this book and I will give you regular updates. I love you all. Until next time. Bye!