Chapter 13

ABBIE
"Ew" I said aloud. "Pineapple pizza is disgusting, what're you talking about?" "No way, it's way better than pepperoni" Ethan replied. I glanced away from Ethan and saw someone coming in our direction. It was a guy around my age. He was tall with dark hair. He had a perfect jawline and beautiful brown eyes.

He came over to Ethan "Hey Ethan" he said. "Hey dude" Ethan replied. He looked at me. "Aren't you going to introduce me, Ethan?" He asks. "Oh yeah sorry man" Ethan said, "This is Abbie, and Abbie this is Shawn Mendes, a good friend of mine". Ethan smiled. I looked at Shawn. "Hi" I said. "Hey" he replied "How're you?" "Grand" I replied.

We chatted for like an hour until Brandon came over and rudely interrupted me. "Abbie, why aren't you with Sophie?" "Why, where is she?"I asked. "I saw her running upstairs crying a few minutes ago" he said. "I'll go up to her now" I said worried. I swapped numbers with Shawn and then left him to run up to Sophie.

I passed Ethan eating pineapple pizza. Ewh.I asked Ethan where Sophie was and he told me the bathroom. " I wouldn't go up there if I was you" Ethan said laughing. I was confused but ignored him. I walked up to the bathroom and flung open the bathroom door. When I looked inside I gasped Sophie and Grayson were KISSIING. "Bout time" I laughed. Sophie and Grayson jumped. "Abbie" they both shouted. I laughed " I'll go now" I said. I turned to go away when I glanced back " nice jumper Sophie" I said leaving.

I went down and started talking to Ethan when they followed me down a minute later. "Well what do we have here" Ethan said smirking. They blushed and looked awkwardly at each other.

I turned around and saw Cameron glaring at us. "Oh no she knows" Sophie said worried. "So what" I said. She began to walk over "what's happening here" she said annoyed. "Nothing you need to know" I said staring at her. "Ohhhhhhhh" everyone in the kitchen shouted staring at us. "I thought we were friends" Cameron said looking disgusted at Sophie. "I don't know what your talking about" Sophie said worried. "Word travels fast you idiot" Cameron said angrily. "I thought we were actually friends and not a way to get my brother" Cameron said. "Ohhhhhhh" everone screamed. Ethan grabbed Cameron and told us to go to his room where nobody could hear us.

We got upstairs. It was Sophie, Grayson, Ethan, Cameron and I. "Cameron I was friends with you before Grayson and you know that" Sophie said looking sad. "Shut up" Cameron said stepping up on Sophie. "Cameron I'm not fighting" Sophie said fed up. "Yes you are" Cameron said raising her arm and slapping Sophie. "What are you doing" Sophie said glaring and suddenly punched Cameron. Cameron raised her arm to swing at Sophie when Ethan jumped in and grabbed her arm pulling her back. Sophie laughed. Cameron face flushed red as she went to try to kick her. Grayson stepped in and pulled Sophie back. All you could hear was me cheering for Sophie haha. I had no idea what was going on but it was fun to watch.

We got downstairs and everyone was staring at us. Shawn walked over to me to see if I was okay. I told him what happened upstairs. He started to laugh "Sophie must've gotten her good. It looks like she's a broken nose". Sophie walked over "who's this Abbie" she said confused. "Oh this is Shawn he's friends with Ethan"I said.

I looked at my watch it was late. "We've gotta go Sophie" I said looking at her. She reluctantly walked over to Grayson and said goodbye. He hugged her and walked back over to me. I said goodbye to Ethan and turned around to Shawn and did the same thing.