Chapter 11

ABBIE
Sophie and Grayson finally came back with surfboards for us. Thank god. Lately they've been glued together. I grabbed the surfboard off her and Ethan, Cameron and I ran to the water. Sophie and Grayson were wayyyyy behind us.

We were surfing for a ages. I was messing with Ethan. I soon looked over my shoulder and Sophie and Grayson were deep in conversation. I turned to Ethan and laughed. I looked at Cameron and she was glaring at Sophie. "Cheer up" I said. "It's not like they're going out with eachother. They're only friends". I said laughing. "I'll see about that" Cameron said. I thought it was weird because she never acted like that. Maybe it's her time of the month I thought so I just left her off.

A couple hours later it was sunset. We got out off the water and got changed back in to our clothes. When I was changed I looked over and saw Grayson staring at Sophie. What's his problem I thought to myself laughing. Grayson looked at me and knew he was caught. He turned around and blushed. I started roaring laughing.

When we had dropped them home, Grayson turned around to Sophie and said they were having a party tomorrow night. Sophie's face lit up. "Sure I'll be there" she said flattered. "Do I not get an invitation I only brought you to the beach today like" I said smiling. "Sure you can come too" He said embarrassed. "Only messing but I'll still be there" I laughed. I turned around "Cameron how come you didn't tell us about the party" I said confused. "Must've forgotten" she replied sourly.