Chapter 5

ABBIE
Uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up Bruno Mars sang on the radio. "Oh my god I want to go to his concert" Sophie said. "Yeah same we should get tickets I said excitedly.

We pulled in to the parking lot at the beach. We got out. The sun was blinding us. Sophie looked worried "should I buy suncream". "Hell no we be getting tans, we don't need no factor 50"I said. "Fine" Sophie said looking fed up. We grabbed our towels and walked down to the beach.

When we got there we set up our towels and laid down in our bikinis. "This is nice " Sophie said soaking up the sun. " I want ice-cream" I said hungrily. "Abbie you just ate a burger" Sophie said confused.

A couple minutes later we were bored so we walked up to the cliffs. When I say cliffs I mean 2 meter rocks. We walked up thinking we were the bosses and jumped off.

A half an hour later we were still at the cliffs. I got cocky and turned around to Sophie. "Watch this" I said. I turned and launched myself off the rock doing a backflip, but of course I'm an idiot and I had never done a backflip before so I whacked my leg off the rock and cut my leg.  It was the most traumatic experience of my life. I started hollering like a banshee.

Sophie looked at me and started laughing "are you okay". I looked up at her "does it look like I'm okay". Sophie's face turned serious "ill see if there's a lifeguard around". "Okay be quick I'm dying" I said. Sophie started laughing "I'd hardly forget about you", and with that Sophie and her long legs galloped in to the distance.