Chapter 10

SOPHIE
It was Saturday, the week after the match. It was so hot outside. We had been hanging out with Cameron and her brothers almost everyday that week. Abbie and I were walking to the twins house, oops I mean Cameron's house. I knocked on the door. Grayson answered. "Hey Soph, hey Abbie" he said. "No nickname for me?" Abbie asked with a smirk. Grayson blushed. "I'm only joking, Grayson, no need to look like that" Abbie replied.

We walked inside. After about a half an hour the heat was too much to bare. Ethan stood up "Cmon we're going to the beach right now". "How're we gonna get there?" Abbie asked. "You have a car, don't you?" Ethan asked. "Yeah, ok I'll bring us so." Abbie replied.

We hopped into Abbie's Range-rover. Ethan sat up front with Abbie, while I was in the back beside Cameron. Grayson sat at the other side of Cameron. It was an awkward trip. Abbie kept on taking to Ethan and the three of us were quiet in the back.

We eventually arrived at the beach and got out of the car. We got our towels and set them up on the beach. Cameron, Abbie and I got into our bikinis and laid out on the towels to tan ourselves. I looked up and saw Grayson topless. Woah he had like an eight-pack, jesus. I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped. Grayson quickly looked over at me but I looked away, slightly embarrassed.

As usual, Abbie got bored quickly and decided she wanted to go surfing. We walked down to the surf shop. I recognized the lifeguard there. It was that guy who helped Abbie that time. He waved at me and smiled. I smiled back. "Do you know where to get the surf boards?" I ask him. "Just around the corner" he replied. "How's you're friend with the hole in her leg?" He asked with a laugh. " Still alive" I laughed. We both smile at eachother. Suddenly Grayson runs up in front of me "Everything okay here? He asked protectively.

"Yeah everything's fine Grayson" I said reassuringly. "The surf boards are just over there". I waved goodbye to the lifeguard and we turned around and walked to the surfboards.