Chapter 9

I'm so happy! I get be a dancer at BigHit and I still get to date Tae! We told the guys and they were super happy I was gonna be working with them. The boys had practice today and I had to talk to the staff about my position. The boys went to practice and I talked to the secretary and explained the situation. She told me to go to music room C. (Reference anyone?) I went in and was greeted by 3 girls. "Oh you must be Y/N don't worry we are aware of the situation. I'm your dance instructor my name is Park Minjoo. It's a pleasure to meet you!" (Minjoo) "Oh it's a pleasure to meet you as well" "Hi I'm Kim Jihee I'm one of the backup dancers!Im always super energetic so apologize in advance" (Jihee) "Hello I'm Kim Seomin. I'm Jihee's twin sister and the other backup dancer. It's nice to meet you. I'm really nice once you get to know me" (Seomin) "Its a pleasure to meet you all. I'm really excited I've always wanted to be a dancer!" "Well today since you are new we are just gonna warm up a bit and get to know each other and mess around. Yes I know I'm the best teacher ever~" (Minjoo) We all laughed. We did some warm ups and talked. The I felt my phone ring. "Excuse me girls I have to take this" I went outside.

"Hello?"

"Hey Babe we are done with practice. Meet us in the parking lot when your done." (Tae)

"Okay thanks. I'll see you in a bit"

"K bye babe" (Tae)

We hung up. I still blush at that name. I went back into the practice room. "Hey girls I gotta go. But do you wanna exchange numbers so we can talk more? Today was really fun!" "Sure" (All) We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. I went to the parking lot and met up with the boys. "How was practice?" "It was alright. We are all super tired though..." (Jungkook) "Yeah how was your first day~?" (Tae) "It was fun I made 3 new friends. Their names are Kim Jihee, Kim Seomin they are twins and our dance instructor Park Minjoo. They are super nice and we exchanged numbers." "In glad you have female friends. I don't want you near any other guys" (Jungkook and Tae) they looked at each other in disbelief. We all laughed at them. We got in the car and they took me to my apartment. "Goodbye guys thanks for the ride!" I was about to open my door when someone grabbed my wrist. "Aren't you forgetting something~" (Tae) he said pouting and pointing to his lips. I gave him a goodbye kiss and went inside.

*Time skip to next day*

I woke up because of my alarm and got ready to go to the studio I was wearing this:

I grabbed my keys and headed out. I got in my car and went to the studio. The guys had practice today as well but not at the same time. I arrived at the studio. I went I the practice room. Jihee and Seomin were there but Minjoo was nowhere to be seen. "Hey girls~! Where is Minjoo?" "Hey Y/N! We actually don't know" (Jihee) "She is never late. I wonder if something happened...?" (Seomin) We waited for like 30 minutes. We just played around. Then we heard the door open. "Hey girls sorry I'm late I um had something to do..." (Minjoo) "Okay?" (Seomin) We started a choreography. We were dancing but I noticed a bruise on Minjoo's neck. "Oh my god Minjoo what happened?!" I said as I went to her and pointed at it then I realized what it was. "Oh wait a minute that's not a normal bruise~" "Oh really~? I wonder what happened~?" (Seomin) We were all teasing her. She turned bright red. We all laughed. "Your face was priceless!" (Jihee) "S-Shut u-up!" (Minjoo) she was super flustered. "Well are you gonna tell us or not?!" (Seomin) "Fine... well guys I'm a lesbian... and my girlfriend did that..." (Minjoo) "Awww she is embarrassed~ how cute~" (Jihee) "Why didn't you tell us earlier. We won't judge you. On the contrary we couldn't care less who you are with." (Seomin) Minjoo smiled. "Thanks guys. The thing is my family isn't very supportive with this..." (Minjoo) we sat down and talked about her past. I feel so bad for her.