Chapter 4

Taehyung's PV

So Jungkook has a sister huh? She is actually very attractive. Her beautiful H/L (hair length) H/C (Hair color), her small E/C (eye color) eyes, her figure and her personality. Jeez what am I talking about Jungkook would kill me. But she is pretty. I saw that she was laughing a lot and she was gonna fall but I caught her. We just stayed staring into each other's eyes. Until Jungkook pulled her away from me. He is mean... Y/N was blushing the whole time. Jungkook was complaining about how we will just hit on her. She apologized but she called me Oppa. I don't need such formalities. I told her she can call me Tae or TaeTae. She giggled and smiled. She is so cute. She then came to me and pinched my cheeks. I started blushing as well. The members noticed and teased me about it. "Hey Y/N you wanna come back to the hotel with us so we can get to know you better?" (Rap Mon) "Are you crazy?! Thinking I'm gonna let her be in a hotel with 6 guys!!" (Jungkook) "Shut up Kookie! Thanks for the offer but I would only be a bother." (Y/N) Jungkook pouted at her words. I then grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car. The other members close behind controlling Jungkook. We got in the car and I sat Y/N next to me. I later rested my head on her shoulder and I felt her tense up. But she eventually relaxed. Jungkook looked like he wanted to kill me. "Guys I'm kinda hungry can we eat something?" (Jimin) "Me too" (J-Hope) "Let's go to a restaurant or something" (Rap Mon) "Yay". We stopped at a restaurant near the hotel. We were about to get out of the car with our masks and stuff but Jungkook stopped us. "Guys what are we gonna do about Y/N I don't want the press to know about her?" (Jungkook) "Umm well we can't give her our masks cause we will be recognized..." (Rap Mon) I was getting way hungrier than I was so I just took off my mask and cap and gave them to her. "But Taehyung Oppa What are you gonna do?" (Y/N) "Don't call me Oppa call me Tae!" I whined. She laughed. "Stop dodging the subject! What will you do?" (Y/N) "I'll just put on my hoodie and hide behind you" She agreed and we got out of the car. I back hugged her and hid my face I her back she was super tense. "Why are you so tense?" "O-oh um no reason" (Y/N) We sat down in a separate room and we took off our masks. "Can I at least take off my mask I promise I'll keep everything else?" (Y/N) "Fine But keep your head low" (Jungkook) "Fine..." (Y/N) "I'll be right back" (Rap Mon) He left the room. I was sitting next to Y/N and Jungkook was sitting on her other side. He had been death glaring me since we left. Just then Rap Mom came back in. "I talked to the staff they promise they won't say anything about Y/N. She can take everything off now" (Rap Mon) she looked relieved. "Thank you Namjoom Oppa" (Y/N) she bowed slightly and took off the cap, sun glasses and hoodie. "Are you sure they won't say anything? I just want her to have a normal life" (Jungkook) "I'm sure Kook. I've never seen you this worried I can tell you are a god big brother" (Rap Mon) "He is, our parents were always away on business trips so Kookie pretty much raised me. When you guys debuted he would call me everyday. He felt bad for leaving me alone but it's okay our parents would send me money so I could go grocery shopping and stuff for myself. To this day he calls me everyday. I love you Kookie!" (Y/N) she said squishing Jungkook's cheeks. I suddenly felt a tear slide down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away but Y/N noticed and hugged me. "It's okay" (Y/N) whispered to me. I hugged her back still a bit shocked. "Hey! I'm still here ya know?! Don't touch her!!" (Jungkook) he said while yanking away Y/N. "Jeon Jungkook I'm 19 years old I've lived alone since I was 14 and you still think you are the boss of me?" (Y/N) "Well... no" (Jungkook) "That's what I thought now let me be!" (Y/N) watching them fight was hilarious we were all laughing. "What are you guys laughing about?!" (Jungkook) "Your little sister just scolded you!" We all just couldn't stop laughing. "Shut up!" (Jungkook) Then the food arrived we all happily ate. I noticed Y/N ate very little. "Y/N is everything okay? You barely ate?" I whispered to her. She just nodded. I grabbed a bit of my food and she slightly opened her mouth and I shoved the food in her mouth. She got very scared. She finished chewing. "What was that for?!" (Y/N) "You didn't eat enough now open up!" I say as I grab some more of my food and fed it to her. She was blushing. I started to blush too. We just kinda sat there while the other members ate and talked. After we ate we headed back to the hotel. J-Hope, Jimin and Rap Mon are roommates, Jin is with Suga and Jungkook is with me. We arrived at the hotel. We sat down in Rap Mon's room and we talked for like 3 hours. When we looked at the time it was 11:30pm. "Omg Guys it's already 11:30pm!" "Already?!" (Jungkook) Y/N went to stand up but I grabbed her hand. "Are you insane?! It's super late! I'm not letting you walk around alone at this hour!" She was surprised. "I can't I would only bother you all" (Y/N) "And where would she sleep?! No way she is sleeping with any of you!" (Jungkook) "She will sleep in our room and I will sleep with Jin and Suga. She can just borrow some of your clothes. Please tell me you think it's crazy to let her go out right now?" "Fine... but I'm locking the door!" (Jungkook) "I can't kick you out of your bed I'll sleep in the floor and I won't take no for an answer. If you don't do it I'll leave right now!" (Y/N) "Fine! Let me at least get you some blankets from the lobby" "Y/N are you crazy you don't know what he is capable of!" (Jungkook) "Jungkook shush!" (Y/N) I laughed and went to the lobby. I got some blankets and some pillows. I set them in the ground and made sure it was comfy. Y/N came out in Jungkook's clothes. They were huge on her. I laughed and she threw a pillow at me. She was blushing. Then I noticed I was shirtless. I forgot I sleep without a shirt. "Oh I'm sorry I'll put on a shirt right now!" I ran to my bag. "No! Um I don't want you to be uncomfortable. If your comfortable without a shirt I don't mind" (Y/N) she couldn't look me in the eye. She was looking at her feet. "Thanks" I walked over to bed and laid down. Jungkook came in the room and saw that I was shirtless. "Don't get any ideas!" (Jungkook) "Jungkook calm down. There is nothing between us. But there could be" I mumbled the last part so they wouldn't hear me.