Chapter 6

Taehyung's PV

We went out dinner but Y/N looked very nervous. I asked her what was wrong. She just confessed to me!! Heck yeah! Wait! I can't seam desperate I have to make her think I don't have feelings for her and surprise her. I asked her what would happen if I did, I would be her boyfriend and if I didn't I would get punched. I got up and kissed her she was shocked. I can't believe I just did that. "Does that answer your question~?" "Y-yes" (Y/N) she was blushing and she was super flustered. We talked for a while more and we made it official. We can't tell anyone but the manager because the members would kill us mostly Jungkook. We decided to go the park near the dorm. It was almost empty. I was still wearing my mask though. We talked and laughed for a bit. "Thanks Tae" (Y/N) "For What?" "For not caring about what my brother said" (Y/N) "Jungkook won't do anything~" She laughed. We decided to go back to the dorm. We entered laughing because I made a funny face. "Well you two had fun~" (Jin) "Yes we actually did" (Y/N) "I'm gonna go shower" I went to the bedroom got my clothes and went to take a shower.

Y/N's PV

Taehyung went to take a shower. Jin was smirking at me. I blushed because I knew he was gonna interrogate me. I sighed and sat next to him. "He kissed you." (Jin) "How the heck did you know" "My eomeoni senses are too great~" (Jin) "What?" I asked laughing. "Anyway how did it go~?" (Jin) "Well eomeoni we talked for a while and I decided to follow your advice" "Good choice I'm the eomeoni so I'm always right!" (Jin) "Shush and listen! Anyway I confessed and he teased me he asked what I would do if he did and I would do if he didn't. I told him to hurry up and answer my question and he kissed me..." I was a blushing mess. "Ahhh my dear daughter is growing up so fast~" he said hugging me. I laughed and hugged him back. "Please don't tell anyone eomeoni!" "Don't worry shorty I won't tell anyone" (Jin) he said ruffling my hair. I hugged him again and went to the room. Jungkook was sleeping. I went up to him and kissed his forehead. "Please don't be mad at us..." I whispered. Just then Taehyung walked in the room. He was shirtless. I was blushing. "Like what you see?" (Taehyung) I hid my face in my hands due to the embarrassment. He came up to me and removed my hands. He kissed me catching me off guard. I kissed back but the I realized that Jungkook was here sleeping but here. I quickly broke the kiss and made sure he was asleep. I sighed in relief. "We have to tell him eventually..." (Taehyung) "I know but let me do it. You just tell your manager and I'll deal with Kookie" "Okay" (Taehyung) He pecked my lips. "Goodnight sunshine~" (Taehyung) "Goodnight Tae..." I said shyly. I could barely sleep. "Tae are you awake?" "Yes sunshine?" (Taehyung) "I cant sleep can you sing to me...?" I said in a whisper but he heard me. "What do you want me to sing sunshine?" (Taehyung) "S-stigma..." "Okay sunshine" (Taehyung) he started singing. I love his beautiful, deep and sexy voice. I closed my eyes and almost instantly feel asleep. His voice is so calming.

*Time skip to morning*

When I woke up I was a mess. I was the first one awake so I made sure I wouldn't look like a monster. I was fixing my hair when I felt someone back hug me. I instantly recognized him. "Good morning sunshine~" (Taehyung) "Morning Tae~" He pecked my lips. Why does he do this to me he does it on purpose to fluster me. I continued with my hair but he decided to brush it for me. He was brushing my hair we were laughing and talking but then Jungkook woke up. "What's going on here?" (Jungkook) "Nothing Tae was just being adorable and brushing my hair" I said as i pinched Taehyung's cheek. He made a silly face. "Ugh goodnight" (Jungkook) "What's wrong Kookie?" "You have and intoxicating friendship. I mean it's just friendship right?!" (Jungkook) "Yes Kookie we are just friends" (Taehyung) Jungkook went back to sleep. Tae and me laughed. I grabbed my stuff. "Where are you going sunshine~?" (Taehyung) "Back to my apartment. I can't stay here any longer I'd only be a bother. Please don't try to convince me to stay" "Fine... but let me at least walk you to your apartment~!" (Taehyung) I couldn't resist the cute face he made. "Fine..." He smiled and hugged me. "Yay~" (Taehyung). He helped me with my stuff and we got in a taxi. We arrived at my apartment in 10 minutes. I live super close by. We got out of the car and entered the apartment complex. We entered my apartment. "It's not much but it's home" "It's amazing!" (Taehyung) "Let me show you around". "This is the living room!"

 "This is the living room!"

"This is the guest room:"

"This is my room:"

"Oh what's this~?" (Taehyung) he said pointing at this:

"Well what can I say I'm a big fan. I've been to every concert" I said proudly. "Wow~ thanks sunshine" (Taehyung) "No thank you for being amazing!" I said I hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm the worst author I'm so sorry for not updating. My life is a mess right because of my leg I can't do anything without having someone next me making sure I don't fall. I don't like being treated like a feather and I'm being treated like a glass feather. Sorry for this stupid rant...