Chapter 7

Jungkook's PV

I woke up and the room was empty. Where did these two go? I went to the kitchen and saw Jin playing with his sugar sliders. "Good morning Jin hyung. Do you know where Taehyung and Y/N are?" "Oh good morning Jungkookie! They went out but I saw Y/N with her bags so I assume she was going back to her apartment. Why is something wrong?" (Jin) "No. She just un left something here and I was gonna return it I'll just go now" "Okay be careful don't get recognized~!" (Jin) "Okay Bye Jin hyung" I said as I grabbed my backpack, my mask and my sunglasses and headed out. How dare he go to Y/N's apartment alone! He probably kissed her already! Or worse! That little... I stomped to Y/N's apartment. I used my spare key and unlocked the door. I saw Taehyung sitting on the couch watching TV and Y/N cooking. "What the gel is going on here?!" "Oh good morning Kookie! Nothing Tae just offered to take me home and I let him and we got hungry so I'm making some food. Is something wrong?" (Y/N) I went over to Taehyung and grabbed his arm and dragged him to the guest room. "Look hyung I'm not dumb I know you have feelings for my sister. But I don't want her to get hurt why can't anyone understand that?! Please she got her heart broken before and she didn't even tell me about it. I will give my life for my sister. Your my best friend hyung I don't want anything to come between us but if I have to choose in between you and my sister I will choose Y/N. So please back off it's for her own good. She has never had a serious relationship her ex-boyfriend was just puppy love. She doesn't know what she feels. Please leave her alone" Just the I felt the door slam open. Great she heard me. I though she would slap me but she hugged me instead. "Tae can you give us a sec?" (Y/N) he nodded and walked out of the room. "Look Kookie i know your just looking out for me but I've finally found someone I can be close to and I don't have to lie to. He knows I'm your sister and he doesn't care. I could never bond with anyone because I couldn't tell them who I was or my last name. I felt so lonely Jungkook but I didn't wanna worry you. So I didn't tell you. But please just let me be with him if he breaks my heart we will kill him together okay?" (Y/N) she said as she smiled. I couldn't help but Burt's into tears and hug her. "I'm so sorry Y/N I never should have left. Mom and Dad were always away. You were a 14 year old girl with no friends living alone. How could I be that dumb and selfish...?" I couldn't stop crying. "Kookie don't cry. I'm proud of you and yes I will admit I was mad at you for leaving but I managed. I matured and took care of myself. I couldn't be any more proud of you!" (Y/N) It just hit me Y/N never told me what she wants to work in. "Oh my god Y/N! I'm the worst Brother... I will make it to you though just tell me what you want to do and I'll make it possible!" "Kookie what are you talking about?" (Y/N) "What do you wanna do for work?" "Ohh... well I wanna be a dancer..." (Y/N) "You can be a backup dancer in our MVs and in our concerts! I'm sorry I was never there for you but from now on I will be! I promise!" We both laughed. "Thanks Kookie" She said as she hugged me. "Now go your boyfriend is waiting~" I'll let the relationship happen but I'm gonna tease them a heck load. She immediately blushed. "So He is your boyfriend?" I smirked and she shyly nodded. We went out. "Tae he knows your my boyfriend now..." (Y/N) he looked scared. "Your not gonna punch me...?" (Taehyung) "Nah I don't feel like it right now but maybe later."