chapter 16

Nyla

"Maybe he just been busy Nyla , but I cant believe you lost it" She said to me and I picked with my ice cream.

"Yeah me either, I barely remember but then I felt him in me when I was sober so I knew I lost it" I said and sighed.

Rashad been avoiding me for a whole week, everything happened last week and I was beginning to think he got what he wanted. He doesn't talk to me at work anymore or even text me, i'd been lying if I said I didn't care.

Me and Milan at sweet frog eating ice cream and catching up because she has two jobs now so we barely get to see eachother as much.

" Well it happen & we need to see why he avoiding you like this" Milan said and i nodded my head.

" I even heard him and Salissa faithfully together but we all know them are lies" Milan said looking on her phone.

" Yeah , Glock has been texting me" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Girl you still talk to him after what happen at the pool party?" She asked and I shrugged.

" He apologized Lani" I said and I heard the Sweet Frog door open. Milan gasped at who was behind me at the register.

"Girl Rashad And Salissa in here " She whispered to me and I quickly turned around and turned back.

"Wow " I said shaking my head. They walked out and sat in the outside chairs, at this point I wanted to leave.

" Let's go home" Milan said and I agreed getting up. When we walked out Rashad had Salissa on her lap.

"Oh hey Milan and Nyla" He said and I walked off while Milan stayed over there talking. I got into the car and waited for Milan and she came and got in.

"He talking bout they been great and he asking what's yo problem" She said and I ignored her and just went on my phone.

"Girl you'll be ok, I cant believe that" She said driving and tear rolled down my face. That really hurt my feelings he was supposed to be my friend and he took advantage of me and then act like he barely knows me.

"Don't cry girl" She said looking over and I wiped my tears.

- - -

I walked in the apartment after Milan dropped me off, before she did we got some food. I walked in and I seen Unc and some pretty lady.

"Oh oh hey niece, this is Karla" He said standing up and I waved.

"Hi i'm dating your Uncle" She said and I smiled.

"I'm Nyla nice too meet you" I said shaking her hand and Unc had a kool-aid smile. After what happen today I was happy because my Unc found someone who he likes but i'll be watching her ass.

"Same girl you're very pretty" She said.

"Thank you, well i'm tired just got off work so ima go lay down" I said lying and walking pass them to my room. I closed the door and stripped out my clothes and put on some shorts and a tee. After that I got in the bed and laid down to sleep.

Rashad

"Fuck" I said as Salissa rode me in the car. We couldn't even make it in the house because my dick was hard as hell from seeing Nyla sexy ass today.

"Mmm fuck baby" She said going faster and I just laid my head back and let her do her.

I cummed in the condom and she got up fixing her dress. I pulled my jeans and boxers up and opened the door. "You got the key?" I asked her and she nodded and went to open the door.