chapter 2

Rashad

"Damn it's almost 4:00 and he still ain't here" Kyree said impatiently as he paced back in forth in this warehouse we was in waiting for this hispanic nigga to come by with his money.

"Mane chill he gon be here, if not we'll find him" I said to him motioning him to chill. Glock sucked his teeth.

"Fuck that his bitch ass getting clapped soon as he come, I could be in some pussy right about now" Glock said shaking his head.

"Fuck that fishy ass pussy you be in nigga, this is business late or not" I said sternly. These niggas act like little ass children. As soon as I said that Pedro walked in with his amigos and they headed towards us with 3 bags.

"Hey hey amigos, let's make this quick" He said approaching us.

"Yeah let's " Kyree said looking Pedro dead in the eye. I shook my head and nodded for Glock to get the duffle bags out the trunk.

"Here" Glock said dropping the bags roughly on the ground in front of Pedro and his friends. They was acting real shady towards Pedro which might fuck up my business with him, ima set them straight after this.

Pedro nodded his head to his friends to hand us the bags supposedly full with money. Glock looked inside all the bags and so did Pedro friends. Both satisfied what we got I have Pedro a handshake but pulled him in.

"If you ever showup late again, you gon be short of some money" I said to him as I let him go. He wouldn't dare do nothing stupid in MY territory.

"Hmmm amigo , as you know father comes first" He said.

"So does pussy nigga" Glock said seriously.

"You a funny one but I gotta get goin " Pedro said as he picked up the bags and walked out the warehouse. I turned to Kyree and Glock.

"Y'all nigga gotta stop acting shady" I said to them as I closed my trunk.

"Whatever nigga i'm bout to call this bitch up" Glock said as he dapped Kyree and I up.

"Yo ass gon catch some shit" Kyree said laughing and I joined in. Glock fucked everything moving in Atlanta. Me on the other hand I was faithful as fuck to my bitch Salissa. We met at a car wash, she was in some little asss booty shorts and a tank top washing cars with some bitches. She said she only did it to some extra money for her own shit but she know her rich ass wanted some attention. I mean I don't love Salissa but she the closest bitch to it so it's whatever.

"Aye you heard me Shad" Kyree asked taking me out my thoughts.

"Huh" I asked looking confused.

"His ass over there thinking bout Lissssssaaaa" Glock said teasing.

"Nigga shut up, speaking of her i'm finna swing by the crib" I said pulling my keys out my back pocket.

"Yeah ight nigga" Glock said waving me off. I walked to my car and got in rolling the window down.

"Don't forget we at the club tommorow night " Kyree said standing outside my car. I nodded my head and pulled off towards my house, which was a hour drive. I wasn't gon buy a crib right by were I sell drugs. Sometimes niggas get kilt there but that ain't my cup of tea, that's what Glock and Kyree and some more of them like to do. I ain't no murderer not yet anyway.

Once I pulled up after 1hr, I parked in the driveway to my apartment complex. I had a nice ass condo bigger than some of these houses so I wasn't tripping. I got out my Benz and walked to my condo unlocking the door. I walked in and took in the scene, the lights were dim and candles was everywhere. what the fuck.

"Lissssa" I yelled as I set my keys on the counter. Her ass wanted some dick she coulda just asked all this shit is unnecessary and ima let that be known.

"I'm in here baby" She said as I walked down the hall to my room and spotted her on the bed with a see thru silk robe. I licked my lips and walked over to her.

"Damn baby, you look good" I said smacking her left cheek then grabbing it. She chuckled and pulled me on top of her.

"I want you now baby " She said whispering in my ear making my dick hard. I grabbed a condom out the drawer next to the bed and took my clothes off.

"I got you baby" I said to her as I took off her skimpy ass robe throwing it off the bed leaving her there naked. Salissa has a nice body too, nice big butt with some thick ass thighs and decent titties. I kissed on her neck for a little before sliding on my condom.

- - -

"Baby get uppp" Salissa said as she shook me.

"Man move" I said to her finally sitting up and looking around the room. Not only was I a drug dealer but to have an alibi I worked at Walmart. I worked there for about 2 years now and just became the Manager 2 weeks ago.

"Just helping yo ass out, but we need to talk" Salissa said as i got out the bed rubbing my eyes and yawning. I walked inside the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

"Talk about what, you know I gotta go to work shorty " I said to her as I rinsed out my mouth.

"We should start having sex without condoms, I want a baby" She said causing me to chuckle. This bitch must be dumb, retarded, and stupid.

"I'm foreal , I wanna have yo babies" She said and I paused and looked at her.

"Lis chill out not now " I said turning the shower on. "Matter fact get my clothes ready for work, that's what you can do" I said waving her off.

" Bu-

"Now lis I promise after work i'll entertain this convo" I said and she walked out. I closed the door, locked it and stripped out my boxers. I got into the shower as the hot drops hit my bare back. I washed up 2 times with soap and rinsed off. I stepped out and grabbed my towel drying off. I ran my hands over my waves lookin in the mirror. Ian cocky or nothing but i'm one sexy ass nigga and that's facts.

I walked out the bathroom butt ass naked and seen my clothes laying on the bed. I went into the drawer and grabbed me some gucci boxers and slid on my Walmart outfit. I put on my all black asics and grabbed my phone off the charger.

"Aye lissa " I said as I put on deodorant and spraying some cologne that made the bitches wet.

"Yes baby" She said as I walked out the room.

"I'm bout to head out, we'll talk later tho ight?" I said walking closer to her kissing her on the cheek.

"Yeah whatever Shad" She said with an attitude.

"Fix that shit too" I said grabbing me a water, I ran back and got my wallet on the room and grabbed my keys walking out the condo to my car.

"Today finna be a lame ass day " I said to myself as I got in the car starting it up and pulling off to Walmart which was 8 min away from my condo.