chapter 8

Rashad

I was on the road with Glock in the passenger seat and Kyree in the back we was bumping to drake look alive as I drove to Nooties kickback. "This shit finna be lame" I said.

"Hell nah Nootie be fucking wit lit people and then they people be lit" Kyree said making a point.

"True True" I said as we finally pulled up to the house and it was packed with cars. I parked far from the house cause if anybody fuck up my shit ima have Kyree fuck em up.

"Damn this a lot of pussy" Glock said as we got out the car. My eyes bulged out of my head when I seen Nyla get out of Milan's car looking real good. She had on a tight jumpsuit showing her little curves even tho she was skinny.

"aye ain't that Milan fine ass" Kyree said walking over there and me and Glock followed him. When we got closer Glock realized it was Nyla with Milan and he instantly smiled hard, I shook my head and watch Kyree flirt with Milan which looked good asf tonight too.

"Damn Nyla you look beautiful " Glock said to her and she stood their nervously smiling, I looked at her lips that she had glossed and thoughts went thru my head but they went away when Nyla started talking to me.

"Hey boss" She said sarcastically and Glock sucked his teeth walking in the house, I know his ass ain't mad over pussy that I don't even want.

"Wassup , didn't think you came to shit like this?" I said lookin at her hard nipples that was showing.

"Milan begged me" She said.

"I bet" I said and then there was a awkward silence between us.

"well ima go in" she said lowly and I nodded as she walked in with Milan's and me and Kyree followed behind them into the packed ass house. It was hot and bitches was throwing they ass on niggas, some bitches was even doing drugs. It was a big house so Kyree found a place for us to sit, in faithful asf ian finna be doing all this shit with these hoes.

"Can I sit with y'all" Nyla asked all shy and before I could answer Kyree said something.

"Damn yo raggedy ass look good tonight" Kyree said to Nyla and she rolled her hazel eyes and sat down beside me. "You know he faithful asf right " Kyree said looking at her.

"I'm aware " She said and Kyree got up and stood over here and she scooted closer to me so that I bodies touched which I didn't mind.

"So why you don't come sit with a single nigga like me". He said smirking looking at me, I shook my head at him.

"Nigga chill she cool wit me" I said waving his hoe ass off. He nodded his head and walked off into the party.

"Thanks" She said flipping her hair back, ian gon lie that shit was sexy to me. "Where the hell is Milan" She mumbled to herself but I heard her.

"Somewhere being Milan shorty, relax " I said to her wrapping my arm around her waist. "Let's act like we together so we can be left alone" I suggested. She tensed up and nodded her head.

" Hey rashaaaad, this you?" Nootie said walking over here pointing at Nyla.

"Nah this my friend, how you been ?" I asked getting up to hug her. She hugged me back and I could smell the liquor which disgusted me.

"I've been good, just living my best life" She said and I nodded in agreement , I looked back to see Nyla wasn't sitting there no more. I looked around and ain't see her, she probably went to get some to drink.

Nyla

"Nah but what's your name" This nigga said all up in my face, atleast his breathe didn't stink.

"Nyla" I said and I spotted Milan behind him grabbing some alcohol. "Excuse me" I said getting from under him and walking over to Milan. She handed me a cup and I smelled it.

"What is this Milan" I said sighing.

"Just drink" She said smiling and I took a sip and coughed from how strong it was. I never drink alcohol or smoked a day in my life. I was a good broke girl.

"Damn girl " She said patting my back and laughing. I could tell she was a little tipsy or high she was laughing way too much tonight.

" I don't want anymore " I said and she put the cup up to my lips and I moved my head. She poked her lip out and I sighed, I might as well have fun it's a first time for everything. I gripped the cup tightly and chugged the whole thing down scrunching up my face from the taste.

"Damn I said drink not chug, but meet me outside in 5 min" She said walking off and I poured some more of the alcohol into my cup and started to drink.

"Slow down" This nigga said looking at me sideways.

"Nigga fuck you" I slurred as I poured some more and walked outside to where she was. "heyyy" I slurred and sat down on a cushion.

" you ready to get high bitch?" She said laughing while fiddling with some paper. I guess she was rolling weed but I didn't know for sure.

"yeah whatever" I said. A few minutes later she handed me her blunt and I took it.

"put yo lips on it and inhale that shit " She said looking at me, I put it to my lips and inhaled it and instantly started coughing uncontrollably. She started laughing and took it from me.

"you hit that shit hard as hell Nyla" She said as I swung my legs off the deck.

"let me hit it again " I said laughing and she handed it to me.

"Matter of fact finish that one, ima roll up another one" She said to me as I started to smoke it. For the like 2 hours we smoked and I sipped on the alcohol I had, we smoked about 5 blunts and nobody even came out here.

"Aye i'm fucked up " I said as I started to see monsters run in the backyard. They came up closer to my face and grabbed me and I jumped. " Ohh shittt" I yelled panicking.

"What" Milan asked, I looked at her and busted out laughing.

"I got yo ass" I said looking at her smiling. She waved me off and we heard the door open.

"Damn I been looking for you Nyla" Rashad said with Glock beside him and he was with some thick light skin girl with box braids.

I busted out laughing and got up stumbling. " whyyy " I slurred and Rashad grabbed my arm so I could stand up.

"What the fuck you give her" He asked Milan and she threw her hands up. "She 17, she don't need to be drinking or smoking " He said pulling me inside. Glock laughed to his self and shook his head.

"where we goinnnn" I said to him and he just kept walking.

"Ima take you to yo crib shorty " He said picking me up and I could feel his hands on my booty, I was so fucked up I didn't even care. A few minutes later we was outside again going towards his car i'm guessing. He put me in the back seat and locked the door.

He came back with Kyree and he got in the car, I laid out in the back seat and noticed my shirt fell off somewhere. "Wowwwwww" I said as I saw hearts filling up the car.

"Man she on some other shit" Kyree said as I poked at the hearts that were floating.

"Milan hoe ass gave her some shit , knowing she a minor" Rashad said starting up the car.

"Where Glock at" Kyree asked as he started driving.

"He went home with some girl " Rashad said as I felt the urge to vomit. I end up throwing up all in the back seat floor about two times.

"I know you didn't fucking throw up" Rashad said yelling and he glanced back and then kept driving. He sounded angry with me, I was now dealing with the affects of being drunk.

"Bruh what the hell, that shit stink " Kyree said covering his nose and rolling down the windows.

"I got some extra clothes in the trunk, ima take her to the warehouse and then home" Rashad said calmly and I just laid my head back on the seat holding my stomach. This was the most embarrassing shit aside from getting jumped, and when I was little I tripped and fail in the water at the mall.

"Ight man i'll go with you" Kyree said shaking his head.