chapter 15

Nyla

"You was a WHAT shorty ?" Rashad asked looking at me and I jumped.

"A virgin " I said lowly with the covers covering my body. He paced back and forth in frustration for some reason.

"Yo get dressed i'll take you home " He said and walked out the room. I feel dumb as fuck for letting him take advantage of me.

"Asshole" I mumbled and got out the bed and quickly ran into the bathroom. He had some fresh shorts and a big tee in here folded, so i'm guessing its for me.

After I took a shower and put on the clothes he gave me, which I dont have on any underwear. I brushed my curly wet hair into a slick ponytail. I went into the room walking funny and slid on his socks and slid my feet in his slides.

"Damn you look like me " He said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my bag with dirty clothes and followed him out to the car and was walking funny. Once we got in I stayed silent because things were awkward between us at this point.

"Look im sorry about earlier, I just didn't know it's new for me" He said driving.

"It's okay Rashad, I understand " I said looking out the window.

- - -

I walked down the candy aisle  looking for pops some candy, before I clock out. I picked up some orange slices and jolly rancher chews, which were his favorite.

"YOU SLUT" I heard somebody say when I looked up it was Salissa. She charged at me but I moved.

"I saw you and my man in the car hoe" She said trying to swing at me but I weaved it. This bitch going to learn if I fight her ass back.

"I don't want your man so get the fuck on" I said dropping the candy.

"The fuc- Salissa baby what you doing " Rashad said walking over to her holding her back.

"You fucking this bitch Shad?" She asked and he looked at me.

"Man no, stop saying that shit" He said yanking her arm cause she was still tryna attack me.

"Don't let me catch her in yo car no more or i'm beating her ass" Salissa said yanking away from him.

"Bitch shut the fuck up" I said and she punched me in the mouth. I touched my lip and it was bleeding so I reached over Rashad but quickly got pulled off. I really wanted to slap the fuck out of whoever pulled me back.

"Yo chill, you always fighting somebody baby momma" Glock said and I rolled my eyes.

"Get off me" I said and he let me go, I stormed off and left out of Walmart without the candy and walked not knowing where i was going.

"Aye Nyla" I heard Glock say behind me and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"What" I asked turning around and he caught up to me out of breath.

"Fuck happen back there?" He asked.

"Another bitch trying me, look can you take me home"

" Yeah let me pull my car around" He said walking off towards the lot.

A few minutes later he pulled up and I got inside his car and it smelled like sex and cologne. I ignored it and told him where I lived.

Rashad

"If you got a location on his bitch ass when we sliding " Kyree said and Glock nodded his head in agreement but his mind was on something else.

"I told yall we need to take this slow, I got a baby on the way " I said and they nodded.

"Man alright but what if he try some dumb shit again?" Kyree asked.

"Then kill his dumb ass fool" I said and got up.

"Ight" Kyree said and I looked at Glock.

"wassup wit you, you took Nyla home right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Not shit man just thinking" He said and we stayed quiet. " I mean I really liked her man and she told me what my babymoms did" He said shaking his head. I mean Nyla ain't like him so it don't even matter.

"Yeah you like her but do she like you? and plus you ain't never getting over Alana" I said honestly.

"Fuck Alana , i'm just there for my kid and whatever man" He said getting up. I know he not stressing over a girl who don't like him.

"He bitching for nothing we got bigger shit to worry about" Kyree said and I looked at him confused.

" Enrique from Mexico is coming in and wants to meet with the three of us as soon as he lands" He said and I sucked my teeth. Enrique was dangerous as fuck and if he wanted us to push his work we couldn't fuck up or we would be dead.

" ight man, i'll see wassup " I said and dapped him up. He left out the warehouse and so did I.

- - -

I walked in my house and it smelled like food cooking, I knew it was Salissa cause her car was parked in the driveway. I heard crying in the kitchen and I seen her on the floor crying.

I sucked my teeth not wanting to deal with her mood swings. " Man what's wrong with you " I asked and she threw some panties at me standing up.

"WHO THE FUCK PANTIES ARE THESE RASHAD" she yelled in my face and I backed up.

"YOU FUCKING THAT HOE OR WHAT ITS SOMEBODY ELSE?" She asked and I exhaled.

"You need to chill Salissa and back up out my face " I said warning her goofy ass, I hit bitches if they put they hands on me.

" FUCK YOU, I gave you my LIFE and a child and you do this" She said yelling. " SO WHO THE FUCK PANTIES ARE THEY" she said.

"you wanna know?" I asked her and she bucked her neck.

"none of yo damn business , i'm grown ill fuck any bitch I please.. this shit a wrap salissa I took yo ass back but ian really want you fr" I said meaning every word. " i'll take care of my kid if it's mine" after I said that she started hitting me.

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU " she said and I pushed her off me forecfully. " get out my house Salissa" I said then walked up the stairs.

Once I got in my room I took off my clothes and turned the shower on. I heard the door open and I sighed, she really don't listen. I wrapped up in a towel and walked out seeing she had a gun to her head.

"I'll do it, i'll kill me and the baby " She said crying she had black shit running all down her face.

"Man Salissa it's not that serious, if you kill my seed " I said getting up and she put her finger on the trigger.

"Be with me Rashad, I want you please baby" She said begging and I sighed.

"Okay baby, i'll be with you forever" I said lying just until she have my baby, because I don't got time for her killing it. I will be getting full custody because her ass crazy as hell.

"Really " She asked dropping the gun and walked over to me. " You know I love you baby" She asked and I nodded my head getting up.

I walked in the bathroom and got into the now hot shower and washed up 3 times. I rinsed off and stepped out grabbing the towel to dry off. I put on my boxers and put some baby lotion and deodorant on.

I walked out and Salissa was naked but her face looked horrible which turned me off. I shook my head and got in my big bed all the way on the other side.

"Come on baby please" She said.

"No bruh, go to bed" I said and she huffed and turned over. It's gon be a long ass 9 months with her crazy ass.