chapter 5

Rashad

"Ahh fuck" I said as Salissa sucked the fuck out of my dick. She gave some good as sloppy head too bad I didn't give it in return.

I gripped her hair and moved her head up and down as she continue to suck my shit, a few minutes later I nutted in her mouth making sure she swallowed all of it.

"Damn lis" I said getting up pulling up my boxers and basketball shorts. I know she was only doing this so she can have my kids but I'm not tryna hear that shit right now.

"Now can we talk baby" She asked all up in my face. I scrunched my face up and pushed her back.

"Mane go brush yo teeth first" I said getting up to call my mother. I haven't spoken to her since last week and I miss hearing her nag, she always thought she was better than the rest of the family when she married this lame ass nigga who wanted to be step-dad so fucking bad. She been begging me to come see her and him about some shit she had to tell me but ion got time for his ass and his smart remarks.

"Hey ma" I said as soon as she answered the phone.

"hey baby, you still ain't gon come see me and Carl" She said already bringing it up. Salissa came out the bathroom and left out the room.

"Ma, I don't know i'll be over there soon" I said to her.

"well we throwing our anniversary party and I would love to have you and Salissa there" She said.

"Alright ma we will be there, when is it" I asked getting up and going in to the bathroom looking in the mirror.

"Hmm what's today Friday, it's Sunday " She said.

"What time , I got stuff to do on Sunday" I asked thinking about the meeting I got with Melvin some nigga i'm doing business with.

"it's at night 8:00 to 12:00" She said sounding excited.

"Them white people let y'all be up that late in that neighborhood?" I asked her. Y'all probably wondering why I just don't live in the boujie part of Atlanta like my momma but to be honest, her ass from here and this all I know. Someday I do hope to move out this whole state in general.

"they don't care what we do, but listen Carl calling me I'll see you sunday baby" She said and quickly hung up. She crazy over that man, at first i thought it was because of his money because Carl was a very rich man but when she stayed with him and even married him I knew she loved him.

I walked out the bathroom and into the kitchen and seen some little ass nigga on my couch and I scrunched my face up.

"Who the fuck is this" I said to Lissa as she came out the kitchen with my snacks and soda. This bitch really been having me fucked up lately.

"My little brother, he didn't have no where to go babe" She said like I have a actual fuck.

"I don't give a fuck Lissa, this where I lay my head " I said snatching my snacks and soda from him. " You don't see me bringing nobody in this bitch and this my house" I said semi yelling.

"Can I get the snacks back damn" The nigga said kicking his feet up on my table.

"Babe please he don't got no where to go" She said holding my face and I pushed her hand down.

" Y'all got all that money and he can't get a hotel?" I said looking at her like she was the dumbest on earth. I was even skeptical about her ass living here and she wanna bring niggas in here.

"Shadddd you tripping he my brother, I told him I got him whenever just one week" She said and I went over and pushed his feet off my table.

"Aye man chill" He said hopping up. I was gon punch this little nigga but instead I went in the kitchen to make me something to eat. Ion got time to be dealing wit alissa and her boujie/ghetto ass family members.

"You need to chill Shad" She said making matters worse.

"Man shut the fuck up, that little nigga disrespectful in my shit, how old is he anyway?" I said heating up some baked macaroni and cheese.

" He 16 " She said and I looked at him eating my snacks. Real fucking disrespectful.

"So why the fuck he ain't at home?" I asked her.

"He did some shit and my moms put him out" She said.

"Well he cant be living with big sis forever so his lil ass gon need to gon head back home " I said to her taking my food out the microwave and walking out to the living room. I snatched the remote from him and Lissa went into the room.

"What yo name lil nigga " I asked eating my food.

"Caleb" He said with an attitude.

"Lame ass name, and cut that attitude shit out" I said eating my food