Chapter 45

Next Day.

•Vienna's P.O.V•

"Darling, are you okay today?"Papi asked as he looked at me with a worried expression on his face.

My fork slowly pushed away the eggs on my plate, I looked up and looked at papi with a smile on my face. "I'm good, do you want me to join you today?"

"It's okay darling, Andres is going to come with me."Papi said with a smile on his face but then his smile slowly faded. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"I'm good."

Papi let out a sigh. "I know it's going to be hard to let Chris go but it's something you have to do."

"Papi? What are you on about?"I asked with a confused expression on my face. "Me and Chris aren't ending."

"You aren't?!"He replied with a shock expression on his face. "I thought you two were because he's leaving in a few days."

"But there's something called long distance Papi, I still want to be with him."

Papi nodded and smiled. "Hopefully you two will be, it'll be great fun for you both then."

The doorbell rang, Papi stood up on his own and walked over to me, he kissed my cheek and looked at me. "Have a great day mí carino."

Then he left the kitchen, Riki walked into the kitchen and walked over to the cupboard. "You haven't even eaten your breakfast."Riki said as he pulled out a cereal box from the cupboard.

I turned my head to him. "You can have my eggs, I don't want them."

"I told zio not to make me eggs for a reason."Riki replied as he rolled his eyes at me then sat in front of me.

One hand in the cereal box and the other resting on the surface. "So what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing much."I mumbled under my breath as the side of my jaw rested on my hand."Just want to be left alone."

"Well you should be graced with my presence right now."Riki said as he looked at me. "I'm leaving in a few weeks."

Oh yeah, he's leaving me too isn't he? Totally forgot that.

Why did I get so close with everyone which were going to leave me?

Riki looked at me and let out a sigh, he reached for my hand. I pulled it away, wanting to run and cry.

He let out another sigh. "Please don't get upset, we all knew I had to go."

"Yeah I know."

Then Riki plastered a smile on his face. "Why don't you come with me?"

"What?"

"Come with me."Riki replied with a smile on his face. "It'll be so fun, you can go to university there too!"

"I don't know."

"Why don't you think about it?"Riki asked with a shrug of my shoulder. "Think about it?"

"I will."

-

Zabdiel looked at me. "So are you just going to sit there and not help me with anything?"

I looked around his room and looked at him. "You aren't seriously going to take everything? You are going to be travelling alot."

"True but I want something of home."Zabdiel replied with a shrug of his shoulder. "Something to keep me sane."

"Well don't the guys remind you of home at least?"

"More like they make me go insane."Zabdiel said with a soft chuckle.