Chapter 27

•Vienna's P.O.V•

"Richard and Hannah are out there."Erick said with a worried expression on his face. "What are we going to do?"

"Richard isn't picking up his phone."Riki said as he pulled his phone away from his ear.

"Nor is Hannah."Zabdiel said as he looked down at his phone.

"We should split up and look for them."Chris suggested as he looked at us.

"Don't you ever watch horror movies Chris?"Erick said in a duh tone as he held his milkshake close to his chest. "That's how it starts, we split up then we die one by one."

"How many times have I told you not to watch don't blink?"I said as I looked at Erick.

"Shit, no one blink because maybe you'll go and die."Erick said with wide eyes. "Maybe that's what happened to Hannah and Richard, they blinked now they are gone."

"Someone sort out Erick please."Chris said in annoyed tone.

Riki looked at Erick. "Sip on that milkshake of yours until we come up with a plan."

"Want me to clink my red Ruby shoes together to?"Erick said as he rolled his eyes at him.

"Me and Vienna would go that way."Chris suggested as he pointed in one direction.

"Then me and Dorothy here will go the other way."Zabdiel said as he looked in another direction.

"I'll stay here just incase they come back."Riki said with a nod. "I'll call you guys if something happens."

"And we'll call you too if something happens as well."Chris said with a nod.

Zabdiel looked at Erick. "Don't clink your shoes together just yet, let's get going."

Erick rolled his eyes and looked at Zabdiel. "And I'm stuck with you?"

"It's my pleasure, now let's get going."Zabdiel said as he rolled his eyes at him.

Zabdiel and Erick went off in one direction, me and Chris went off in the other.

"Hope they are okay though."I said as I let out a sigh. "I can't have anything bad happening to Richard."

"He's your best friend right?"Chris asked as we walked.

I nodded. "Yeah, he also becomes my half brother too."

"Can I ask how?"Chris said with a questioned look on his face.

"As you know, men can't have kids so his mum is my parents friend and they asked so she did it."I replied with a shrug of my shoulder. "They wanted her egg and she didn't mind then I came along."

Chris let out a soft chuckle. "Well I'm glad she did it otherwise there would be no you."

I looked at Chris and let out a sigh. "I never apologise for what happened, I didn't mean to and I'm sorry."

He took a hold of my hand, it was like there was electric sparks happening right now.

My heart began to beat a little fast then usual as he looked at me, he stopped in his tracks therefore making me stop.

He looked at me and smiled. "You don't need to apologise for what happened, you don't."

"I-I do."

"You don't because I understand why."

I nodded, he brought up his finger to my cheek slowly stroking my cheek then his lips came onto to mine.

It was like fireworks have gone off and weren't stopping as our lips moved in sync.

Zabdiel was screaming our names, Chris pulled away from the kiss leaving me speechless and breathless right now.

That was just perfect.

That kiss.

And I didn't want it to stop at all.

Chris let go of my hand and looked at me then Zabdiel was behind him.

"Guys, it's fine."He said running out of breath as Chris turned around to him. "Richard and Hannah were doing something and she screamed."

I pulled a disgusted face, the memory of me and Zabdiel walking in on them came to my mind and I cringed. "Eurghhhh, in a park now?"

Zabdiel nodded and let out a sigh. "Yeah but we should get going now, we are all past our curfew."

"Yeah we should start getting going home."Chris said with a nod.

We walked to the others but I was quiet, confused about my feelings and not knowing what to do at the moment.

I was somehow really attract to the idea of liking Chris but I know I shouldn't.

But he kissed you so that means he does like you.

No, No. I'm not doing that again, I'm not putting myself through pain again.

Those wounds closed up with salt, tequila and lemon, they don't need to be opened up again because they just don't need to be.

We got in the car, but I wasn't focused on anything except staring at the back of chris's head and wanting his lips onto mine right now.

Richard dropped me and Riki off home, we walked into the house and slowly tiped toe upstairs.

I was by my door, Riki looked at me and smiled. "Are you okay?"He whispered.

I nodded. "I'm more than okay, you?"

Riki nodded. "Great, I'll see you in the morning."

"See you."

Then I went into my room and closed the door, I got changed into comfortable clothes and laid on my bed.

Not being able to go sleep, the moment of the kiss just running through my mind.

His lips onto mine.

Chrienna has took its place, more to come and if you've got a better ship name please comment it!

Thanks for reading!

Besos 😘

Halayna x