Chapter 9

Chris's P.O.V •

"Nah man, I don't think coach thought about it properly."Sebastian said as he looked at Joel. "What is Erick going to bring to the team?"

"I know innit? Erick is an okay player but not a okay enough player to be co captain with me."Joel said in agreement with him.

I rolled my eyes as my hand rested on my forehead with my other hand on the steering wheel, driving to school.

Panic at the Disco began to play on the radio, I pulled my hand away from my forehead and slowly up the volume a little louder to block out the tarodos behind me.

After a few mintues, I parked up at the school and got out of my car. Joel's hand rested on the top of the car as he looked at me. "Science first?"

I nodded. "Yeah with Miss Cartling."

Sebastian folded his arms on the top of the car and looked at me. "Lunch too?"

"I don't know, depends how I'm feeling to be honest."

He nodded then turned to Joel. "Hanging out with Anouk?"

Joel nodded then a grin appeared on his face. "Yeah I'm so going to be."

"What's the grin for?"I asked as I looked at him, I couldn't help but ask. "Happy that you are spending time with her or what?"

Joel let out a laugh and looked at me with a really look. "Chris, you should know me by now."

Yeah I should of realised that he never actually liked Anouk, just wanted her to make Erick feel like shit and use her for his fuckboy rep.

Sebastian let out a laugh with Joel then looked at me. "You okay Chris?"

I nodded. "I'm fine."

Was I really though? But they weren't going to care anyway.

I turned my back to them and I clicked the button on my key for my car to lock itself then I looked up to see Vienna looking down with headphones in, looking so lonely right there and upset.

She was crying yesterday but I never found out why, was it because of the other day that happened to her?

I was going to walk over to her, Zabdiel and Erick appeared then began to talk to her.

I turned over my shoulder to look at Joel and Sebastian who were staring at Vienna but adding in the unwanted comments.

"What are you guys talking about now?"I asked as I put my keys in my pocket, holding my notebook in my other hand.

"Vienna."Sebastian replied as he walked to the hood of the car, holding his history textbook in his hand.

"Why?"

Joel walked over to me then we began to walk into the school. "Because she told Sebastian that she liked him."Joel said with a shrug of his shoulder. "It happened when you had to go Ecuador."

"Oh, but that's really brave of her."I said as I looked at them both. "Haven't heard of a girl do that before."

"Yeah but mister here wants to play her around a little."Joel said as he looked at Sebastian. "But Richard and Zabdi are going to after him if he does."

"Who cares though?"Sebastian said with a shrug of his shoulder. "It's high school, we should have some fun."

"I understand but not when you have Zabdiel and Richard for a best friend."Joel said sternly as he looked at Sebastian with a serious look. "And I'm telling you and I'm Joel Pimentel."

I saw Richard in front of me with Hannah and Erick, I quickly took a step in front of me then turned to the guys. "I'll be back in a minute."

Before they could ask any questions, I quickly turned myself around and walked over to them.

Richard looked at me. "Hey Chris, can I help you out with something?"

"Can I talk to you and Erick for a second?"I asked as I bit my lip, looking at them both.

"Yeah sure but why?"Erick replied as he chewed the end of his lip.

Richard kissed Hannah and looked at her. "I'll see you in a bit."

She nodded then left, he looked at me. "So what do you need to talk to us about?"

"It's about Vienna."

Erick's eyes lit up but his face filled up with concern. "What about Vi?"

Richard blinked a few times and tried his best to hide his worried expression but he couldn't. "I never knew you and Vienna spoke though."

"We don't but yesterday, I saw her crying and I asked her what's wrong but sadly didn't get anywhere."I replied as I let out a sigh. "I don't know if it's because of the other day but I don't know, I'm just worried about her if you get what I mean?"

"What do you mean the other day?"Richard asked as he looked at me.

Erick pulled a weird face, I didn't quiet get what he was doing. "Other day, she had like a seizure kind of thing but it wasn't serious I don't think? Ambulance never arrived or anything."

"Oh that."Richard said with soft chuckle. "It happens sometimes, but thank you for telling us."

"Your welcome I guess?"

"Thanks though."

"Chris man, lets go!"Joel yelled who was stood a few steps away from me.

I looked at them. "Just tell her that I hope she's okay."

Erick nodded. "Will do, don't worry about it."

-

"Hope you both have a great time."I said as I looked at Sebastian and Joel with a smile on my face.

"Thanks man."Sebastian said with a smile on his face.

To be honest, I really wanted to punch him because something inside me was telling me he was causing problems for Vienna.

Joel looked at me. "Sure you don't want to come in?"

I nodded. "It's fine man, just enjoy your time and I've got things to do too."

Joel nodded. "Thanks though."

"Anytime."

They both left and disappeared into the ice cream parlour, I looked at my steering wheel for a second with Vienna on my mind.

I saw her today so many times, I wanted to speak to her so badly but Sebastian and Joel were with me so it wasn't so great.

I looked up to see Vienna walking in the ice cream parlour with two guys with her.

Guess she's got everything she need then.

What do you guys think?

Should I do it as a Chris's fanfic? I'm just unsure tbh! Tell me if I should or shouldn't and suggest who with!

Thank you for reading!

Besos 😘

Halayna x