Chapter 33

•Vienna's P.O.V•

"We need to talk."

I blinked and looked at him. "We don't need to talk."

"Yes we do."

"Chris, I don't want to talk to you right now."I said as I let out a sigh. "I'm tired and I don't feel so good."

"Well then you can sit down as I talk to you."Chris said as he put his hands in his pocket.

"I don't want you to talk to me."

"Why? What have I done that you won't talk to me?"

I let out a scoff. "So after what happened between us last night, you went off with another girl."

"Vi.."He said as he let out a sigh, pulling out his hand from his pocket to adjust his hair.

"Don't vi me just because I didn't do it with you last night, you went off with someone else."

"But I was drunk, after you left me so many things wondered my mind."Chris explained as his hand ran down his hair. "I looked for you but in the end couldn't find you so I thought you were with Sebastian and that was it for me."

"I don't want you with him, I don't want you with anyone else. I want you to be with me."Chris added with a smile on my face.

"Chris, I think you are still drunk."

"I'm perfectly sober, why wouldn't I want you? Do you know how amazingly funny you are? How pretty you are?"Chris said as he looked at me as if I was the last pizza on earth.

"Oh god."I whispered under my breath as I looked down at the floor.

He took a step closer to me, he looked at me then with his index finger lifted up my chin and looked at me. "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"I asked as I bit my lip, looking up at him.

"Whenever someone compliments you, you just go down and go all embarrassed."Chris replied as he looked at me with a smile on his face. 

"I don't do that."I said with a shrug of my shoulder. "I still think you are drunk."

"I'm not, that's the thing."

"Do you really like me?"I asked as I looked into those eyes which making me melt.

He nodded. "I've liked you for a long time vi, I really do like you."

"Sure?"

He nodded and took a hold of my hand. "I would do anything for you vi, I really would."

"Sure?"

"Vi, I shouldn't of done half of those things to you as we were in elementary and you shouldn't of been treated the way you were but nothing can change the past now can it?"Chris said as he looked at me. "But I want to change now, I liked you ever since elementary and I wanted to tell you but Joel was like teasing her is better for some weird reason I followed that tarodo and I wish I didn't but I did. I want you and I really like you."

"Maybe I like you too."

He let out a soft chuckle. "Maybe?"

I nodded then smiled. "If you want to make a go of it then I'll will too."

He smiled. "Well vi, would you go out with me in the next few days?"

"Yeah I would."

"Well that settles it."

"There's one thing though Chris, I don't want secrets or anything like that."I said as I looked at him. "So we are just going to get it out all here."

"Sure."

"Wait, let's go to my bedroom. Andres might eavesdrop on everything."

"Hold up girl, we only just agreed to go out."Chris joked with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes at him and took him upstairs to my bedroom, I closed the door as he sat down on my bed.

I walked over to my bed and sat down crossed legged as he sat in front of me turned around to me.

I looked at him. "That girl from last night was a one off wasn't it?"

He nodded. "Yeah it really was."

"Can I ask who she was?"

"She was Joel's cousin, I shouldn't of but I did."He replied with a sigh. "But it was heat of the moment."

I nodded. "Thank you for being honest with me."

"Anytime."He said with a chuckle. "Wait, is there anything you need to tell me?"

This has to start on honesty so I have to tell him.

No I can't because shit is going to start off, it really was.

"No I don't have anything to tell you."

Then I looked at him and held up my pinky. "Promise me no secrets between us or anything, we tell each other everything."

"Promise."Chris said as his pinky curled with mine. "Pinky promise."

I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you, sorry for just being like that."

He looked at me and took a hold of my hand into his. "I get it, you've been hurt in the past so you need a lot of reassurance."

"Thanks."

"You don't need to thank me."He said then he brought his lips onto mine and they moved in sync.

I pulled away from the kiss as soon as I heard Riki calling my name, I looked at Chris. "They can't know just yet."

"Entiendo."

Vienna and Chris! Did that happen to quick? Please do tell me your opinions!

Brazil is playing today!!! So is Mexico!!!

Phlipphe and Neymar are playing and de Jesus!

Also Marcelo!!

Yay!

Thanks for reading!

Besos 😘

Halayna x