Special chapter 1

Title: Drunk nero

Takumi's POV

I was cleaning the Kitchen until I see a bottle of wine in one of the container..

Maybe its a wine left behind by the last person who lives here.. Who knows...

I look at it again... It seems still drinkable..but.. I'm still a minor..

"umu!  A liquor! I haven't drink one for years! " I look at my back.. It was nero with a sparkling eyes "Gimme that praetor! "

"wait Nero.. Your in legal age? " I ask her.. It's quite rude that I ask that

"yep!  If you mean in your time's legal age!  Yes! "

"wow.. You look so young "

"umu!  Thanks for saying that praetor! "

"your welcome nero"

As I walk in the kitchen to cook our dinner for today Nero helps me to set the dinner table with a red Matt.. Nero with her favorite color..

As I serve the food on the table Nero grabs a wine glass on a container and wipes it with a clean cloth and proceed to pour the wine..

"ahhh~ praetor! The food you make is truly amazing! "

"it's a pleasure that the emperor of Rome think that my food is delicious "

"umu!  It's a pleasure truly!"

As Nero and I sit down to eat... She drinks her first glass of wine

"umu umu! This wine is the best!"

I wonder whats good at drinking liquor.. It's slowly kills you and besides..  It's a has a little bitter after taste

"Nero are you sure you can take the liquor?.. Your face is turning red.. "

"I'm fineeee!  Do now worry my master.. "

It's totally not fine... That's.. What my instincts are saying..

(a few minutes later)

While I was washing the dishes Nero was still drinking her wine...

It's all  peaceful until..

"praetor " I feel her hand in my stomach she's hugging me from behind? Uh oh.. This is bad..

"praetor.. Join me to bed~"

I have to think of some way to avoid this drunk servant of mine..

"praetor~ pleaseeee~"..

"Nero.. I'm doing something.. Maybe later"...does that work?

"fine... Later then.. "

She leaves me there a alone in the kitchen somehow I avoid her.. But how long

(few minutes later)

I was slowly walking to my room I'm planning to lock my self inside since I have a bad feeling about the drunk Nero.

But... As I open the door She is waiting me in my room what should I do!?

"praetor! ~." she pull me to the bed and pins me down

"wah- Nero!!? " I blush a bright red color

"praetor...  Hehehehehe.. " I was so nervous but then she fall asleep...

I put her to her bed...I'll definitely scold her the next day

(the next day Takumi is scolding Nero and the only think she can say is "I'm sorry!")

//////

Eyyyyy first special chapter finish! Lol
See Yah next time!