Chapter 34- Epic Christmas Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Haha funny" he said chuckling. "I might as well watch the movie with you, but you better stop drooling" He said trying to sound serious.

The two hours passed quickly and the plane had landed. I start getting more nervous. This is it, I was going to finally meet his parent. Oh god. We took our bags and Paul was already here ready to take us to the car.

"Hello Paul" I said as he walked towards us.

"Afternoon, Ms. Smith" he said smiling.

"Mary" I said and he nod the smile never leaving his face. We got in the car and Paul made his way to what I'm guessing to Harry's house. We arrive shortly to his and I was glad. I was really tired. Jet leg was being a bitch right now. When we got there, Harry bring our bag in and we say our goodbyes to Paul. He gave me his keys to open the door since I'm not holding my bags, I open the door and rush in set the bags down.

"Tired?" He ask as he closed the door kind of breathless and I smile a little.

"Yeah a bit" I said as a small yawn escape my lips.

"We should get some sleep, you hungry I could make us something?"

"Yea that would be nice while I go up and shower" I said and he nods. I pick up my bag and he take his, as he took my hand and walk me to where his room. He set his bag on his bed and I did the same.

"Don't take long" He kiss me lightly on the lips before he left the room to go back down stairs.

His room was big and spacious it screamed men but it was also comfy and cuddly for a nice day in. Just like I remember it.

I turn back to my luggage in his bed and opening. We weren't going anywhere today, I hope, so I took out a pair of sweats and a black tank top and black sock to wear. I strip from my clothes and wrapped my self in my towel. I grabbed my phone to text my mom and Carol as I walk in the bathroom.

'Carol: We arrived not too long ago, Have you thought of what I said?' I typed and send.

"Mami: I'm in London, I arrived a couple of minutes ago. Again I'm sorry I won't be home for Christmas and New Years but I will make it up to you mom, I promise :* I love you and Diana.'

I open my iTunes and hit shuttle and 'Alive' by the boys start playing, I set my phone down and went in the shower. I can't contain the smile o my face as I listen to the song.

After a 20 minute shower I came out to find Harry looking through his drawers.

"What you looking for?" I ask.

"Something to change into, I'm going to take a shower" He replied.

"Ah okay" As I walk to my luggage to look for my hairbrush.

"Got it" He said and took it into the bathroom with him. I quickly changed and put my hair into a high bun. I grabbed my phone and saw that Carol texted me

'Carol: Good, How is Harry? And yes I have, Idk I dont think its a good Idea'

'Mary: He's okay, he's taking a shower. & Please come Carol it will be fun and I'm telling you, you won't see Liam he is with his family anyways' I typed.

Moment later she responded.

'Carol: I know there's a chance I won't see him but I haven't seen my mother in a long time and I miss my family Mary.'

Crap. She needs to come and I don't know what to say to convince her. I know she miss her mom and everything but I also know she is not happy. Even if she is with her family she still thinks about him and her mind won't be at peace knowing how bad Liam is.