Out Of This World

A few weeks ago, Lilly received an email from a space-themed club asking if they could send one of their performers to Jarvis for publicity. Tonight they were scheduled to arrive.

"Hey Lilly, what did you say this guy was called?" Phil asked.

"Peter Quill. He should be here any minute with his manager Gamora... in fact here they here now," Lilly said, spotting the pair walk in. Lilly smiled and went over to greet them.

"Hi Gamora. It's nice to meet you in person," she smiled, shaking the woman's hand.

"Nice to meet you. Say hello Peter."

"Hello Peter," the man greeted with a cheeky grin.

"Peter, we talked about this," Gamora sighed.

"It's okay, I've got a few of my own like that," Lilly smiled. "Anyway, I'll talk to Rhodey over there so he can sort out your preferred song and lighting set up. After that I'll show you around and introduce you to everyone. As for order, I'll put you in the last spot of the night."

"Saving the best for last, huh?" he grinned, making Gamora rolled her eyes.

"Okay, sure, saving the best for last," Lilly said humouring him. Lilly would often put the guest in the last set of the night. Peter smirked cockily at them.

"Let's get the tour started, shall we?"

...

Once the tour was over, it was almost time to start the show. Gamora took a seat at the bar, being sure to take notes in case she wanted to make a trade with JARVIS. Peter Parker tender the bar as normal, making sure that everyone had the correct drink in a timely matter and earned quite a few tips. After all the regular performers had done their act, it was Peter Quill's turn.

"Ladies, I have a special guest for you tonight!" The audience all cheered.

"This guy is a real treat. His act is so stunning, it is totally out of this world. Please welcome to the stage, Star Lord!" Peter walked out with a cocky smirk as David Bowie's 'Moonage Daydream' played. His act was slow, sensuous and almost hypnotic in its tone. The lighting flashed a combination of blues, purples, yellows and reds, making one think of the darkness of space. When Peter's top came off, it was revealed that he was in fact wearing body glitter instead of oil like most other male performers in this profession. The sparkles on his skin were almost like stars in out of space. Peter knew just how to tease and work the women into a state. It wasn't hard to see why he was one of the club's finest acts. Lilly would definitely have to check out the club for other possible trades in the future and with the publicity Peter was receiving here, Gamora knew she'd have to visit here again. At the end of his act, Peter winked at them before walking off stage with a fancy little flourish, causing the women to scream, cheer and throw their bills at him. After that, Lilly got up to close the show.

...

Later that night, Lilly was closing everything up when Peter Parker approached her.

"Uh, Lilly?"

"Yes, Peter?"

"I found this note in my tip jar... I thought you better see this..."

"Look I told you what to do about the phone numbers," Lilly began.

"No, it's not that, I'm used to it now. In fact, it got me a girlfriend, but this one of different..."

"Okay. Let's see it..." Peter handed it to her. As Lilly read the note, her face went pale and she felt sick. The note read:

It's such a shame you ignored our warnings. Now we'll make sure that your club is the hottest in town.

XOX

The note was accompanied with a certain familiar drawing.

"Peter... did you see who gave this to you?"

"No sorry. It was pretty packed tonight and I can't remember every woman I served."

"What about men? Did you see any strange men lurking around?" Peter shook his head.

"I only served women tonight."

"Okay... Okay... I'll have to talk Nick about this... go home, Peter. I'll talk to you later." The young man nodded and headed off. As Lilly drove home that night, she feared for the safety of JARVIS.