Valentine's Day

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day!

...

Valentine's Day was one of the busiest times of the year at JARVIS, forcing Nick to hire extra security to keep the lonely hearts at bay. The boys all had costumes made of pink and/ or red fabric with the exception of Clint. Every year he had a special routine just for Valentine's Day. Steve got off stage and went to the back, seeing Clint and Laia in a passionate embrace.

"Um, guys?" They pulled away from each other and looked at him.

"I hate to interrupt but it's almost Clint's turn."

"Yeah, there'll be plenty to suck face after your show," Tony said cheekily. Laia glared at him.

Clint adjusted the wings on his back before grabbing his bow and quiver. He waited for Lilly to give his introduction.

"...playing the role of Cupid tonight, I now give to you, Magic Arrow." Clint headed out, moving his shoulders to make it look like his wings were flapping. He swung around the pole and held himself up with his legs. There were a few heart-shaped targets set up for him. Clint hit every single one with precision, making the screaming crowd swoon. He swung back around and removed his quiver. Clint twirled his bow around before setting it down. The next thing he removed his wings, followed by his toga. He stood there in a hot pink thong and the women all screamed. Clint collected his things and went backstage.

"Like the show, Aphrodite?" he smirked at Laia.

"Very much," he smirked back. "How about I give you a private show of my own?"

"No screwing in the bathroom or dressing room. Lilly has a rule about that," Meg told them.

"Fine. Let's go back to my place, babe." Clint quickly went to get changed into his street clothes.

...

After the show, Lilly was cleaning up when Phil approached her.

"Uh, Lilly, can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure thing, darl. What's up?" Phil fiddled with his hands.

"I... I want to try out for a spot on stage," he blurted out, a slight blush across his face. Lilly was surprised by this but soon recovered.

"Are you sure?" He nodded, still blushing.

"Have you done any stripping before?"

"Well... No. At least not while I was sober but I've been working really hard on a routine and I even have a costume. Could you... look at this audition video?" He handed her a USB. A smile crept across Lilly's face.

"Sure." She took it and headed into her office. Lilly plugged the USB into her laptop and watched while Phil nervously paced. When it was over, he waited for her verdict.

"I liked it. You know what, I'm going to run this video with a test group, see what type of clients you'll be most popular with, and I'm going to give you a chance," Lilly smiled.

"Y-you will?"

"Yeah. Of course I'll need to find someone to cover your shift at the bar, but that should be no problem with the amount of notice you've given me." Phil beamed at her.

"Thank you so much! So, uh, if you're all done here, want me to walk you to your car?"

"Yes thanks," Lilly smiled. That night, Phil went home feeling positively giddy.