A Special Birthday

This chapter is going to be a special birthday present for maximorphs! Sorry if it's short; hope you enjoy :)

JARVIS once again had a full-house. Before Pietro went on, Lilly had a special announcement to make.

"Ladies... before I introduce you to this next guy, I know someone in here has a special day." Lilly walked to the back of the stage and extended her hand.

"Megan my lovely, would you come out here please?" Meg shook her head and tried to retreat down the corridor but with a nudge from Clint, she was pushed into view. Lilly took her hand and guided her to the front and beckoned for a chair to be brought up.

"Now, now girls, don't be jealous. I know we all wish it was us here but each of us deserves to be treated like a princess on our birthday. Without Meg, our boys wouldn't look half as good." For her safety, Lilly wouldn't dare mention that she was exclusively Pietro's stylist.

"What do you say, we let QuickBoner give her a very happy birthday?!" There was a squeal of agreement. Without further ado, Pietro strutted on the stage; a cocky grin plastered on his face. Meg swallowed thickly as she sat down. He began with a few teasing moves before ripping off his top. Pietro skidded on his knees in front of Meg. He nuzzled the inside of her knee and moved up her body. Pietro stood and straddled her legs, holding onto the back of her chair for support. He elegantly rolled his hips, looking Meg in the eye as he did so. She held onto his sides, only partly to prevent him from falling. Pietro pulled Meg to her feet, spun her around and bent her over the chair. He grabbed her hips and grinded and swayed his own against her backside. Taking a handful of her hair, he pretended to yank her up and turned her back around. He grabbed her waist and thrusted his hips against her. Pietro moved away and in a swift motion, removed his pants. Smirking, he gripped the backs of Meg's thighs and lifted her up. Meg wrapped her legs around his narrow waist and circled his neck for support. The women all cheered and screamed, wishing that it was them in her place. As the song ended, Pietro leant down and pressed his lips to her ear.

"Was it as good for you as it was for me Princezná?" he whispered in his thick accent. With wobbly legs, Meg got off stage, moving to the bar as Lilly got up to close the show.

...

At the end of the night, Meg still had a blush on her face.

"Meg... you alright honey?" Lilly asked. As if coming out a trance, she blinked and shook her head.

"I'm fine, it's just..." Meg let out a shaky breath.

"He's pretty good, isn't he? Consider it a birthday present from me," Lilly winked. "Do you want me to drive you home? You still look a little dazed."

"Okay," Meg nodded.

"That way you can continue to daydream about his body," she smirked.

"Lilly!" She could only laugh as Meg's face once again flushed. Meg refused to talk to her as they walked together to the parking lot.

"Seriously though, happy birthday Meg." Meg smiled at her as they got in the car. Lilly got one thing right; Meg was unable to stop thinking about the show, all the way home.

"Best birthday gift ever," she muttered.