Trick or Treat

A/N: Happy Halloween everybody!

Laia checked out her sorceress costume in the mirror. The dress part was all black with a purple collar and belt. The fabric clung to her hips and framed them nicely. The dress split up the sides to show off her legs. Laia completed the look with fishnet stockings. Satisfied with her look, she walked out into the living room, just in time to hear the first trick-or-treaters knocking on the door. Soon after, Lilly came out of the bathroom holding a corset to her chest.

"Hey, can you give me a hand with this please?" she asked, turning around. Laia went over to hook up the back.

"You know Lil, if you've got sexy little items like this, we should think about getting you a man to wear them for," she teased, making Lilly blush.

"By the way, thanks for letting me borrow this costume."

"You're welcome. I'm sure Clint will have a hard time keeping his hands off you," she grinned.

...

JARVIS was open earlier tonight so that everybody could go out and hit one of the Halloween parties. Almost everyone got into the spirit of things, except for Nick. He downright refused to participate. Everyone else was dressed up in costumes. Rhodey was wearing a Top Gear one, Phil was dressed like a Man in Black and Brock had a pirate outfit. Meg had a sexy vampire hunter costume and Brianna had an angel outfit. Lilly was wearing a black witch dress that was a little conservative but still showed a little bit of cleavage.

"Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?" Bucky grinned when he saw her outfit.

"You'll just have to find out, won't you Barnsey?" she remarked back. Meanwhile, Clint was gawking at Laia in her sorceress costume.

"Close your mouth Barton, you'll catch flies," she smirked, putting her hand on his jaw.

"Sorry babe, but you've really put a spell on me," he grinned, putting his hands on her hips.

"Maybe I should order you to give a private show."

"Why not? You'll be getting one any way." His lips inched closer to hers but he was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"Don't let me stop you, I like to watch," Tony smirked. Before Clint could respond, Bri came and got Tony to get him ready. Tonight, the boys were dressing up in Halloween costumes instead of their usual ones. Clint was Robin Hood, Tony was a devil, Bucky was a werewolf, Steve was a soldier coming back from the dead, Pietro was a vampire and Sam was a raven. Tonight was certainly going to be interesting.

...

The Halloween special certainly proved to be successful. There were even a few backstage pranks. After JARVIS had closed for the night, they all went to join the people of Excelsior! at one of the numerous Halloween parties that were happening. The boys wore their costumes out, in spirit of the night. The girls of Excelsior! were also wearing their costumes. Wanda was wearing one of her saucy pirate wench outfits, Sharron was wearing a sexy S.W.A.T. team costume and Natasha had on a hot spy one. Pietro was complaining about how revealing his sister's outfit was until Meg dragged him away. After a few hours, Tony decided to call it a night.

"Really? You're going home already Starkie?" Lilly asked.

"I want to be up early for the parade," he explained.

"But the Halloween parade's already been," Bri said confused.

"No, not that one. I'm talking about the annual November First Walk of Shame parade," he smirked.

"Oh, that one..."

...

Meanwhile, Clint and Laia were talking when he noticed another man staring at Laia's legs. Laia had noticed this too but she thought it was fun to get Clint all riled up. He growled and pulled her close to him, making a show of claiming her. After a few heated kisses, they thought it would be best to leave. Laia quickly said goodbye to Lilly to let her know she wouldn't be home tonight before Clint practically dragged her out the door.

"Who needs another drink?" Lilly offered. A few people raised their hands and she went over to the bar to order them. As she was waiting a drunk man approached her.

"Hey witchy-poo. I've got a broomstick you can ride," he slurred, grabbing her butt.

"Leave me alone, I have a boyfriend!" she blurted out before she could stop herself.

"Aw, come on baby, don't be like that. I'm sure he won't mind."

"Yes, he would," a voice said. Lilly looked behind the guy to see Steve, with a mad expression.

"Sorry I left you alone, sweetheart," he said, wrapping his arm around Lilly's waist. The guy looked at Steve's appearance and his eyes widened.

"S-sorry man, didn't realise she was your girl," he stammered and stumbled away. Lilly let out a breath of relief.

"Thanks for that Steve," she said.

"Anytime Lil," he smiled. "Guys like that annoy me. I was raised to treat women with respect."

"Hey, can I stick around you for the rest of the night? You know, so that doesn't happen again?"

"Of course." Once Lilly finally ordered the drinks and Steve helped her carry them back. The party continued long into the night, and eventually everybody went home (some of them not alone). At the end of the night, Steve walked Lilly to her car. This Halloween and definitely been full of both tricks and treats.