Cerebro

As JARVIS was closed for the night, Lilly took up Ororo's offer to come to Cerebro, bringing Laia along with her.

"This place is awesome..." Laia said as she looked around.

"Yeah..." Lilly agreed. "Certainly bigger than JARVIS, that's for sure." Ororo came out to greet them.

"It's so good to see you again," she said hugging them. "Come back stage and meet the boys."

"I'm pretty excited about this. Logan did brilliant on our trial run."

"Well, he is one of our best. Unfortunately he won't be performing tonight, though. He's been having some problems with his teenage daughter so he needs to stay with her." Lilly and Laia nodded in understanding and Ororo led them back stage to meet the performers.

"Boys, I'd like you to meet Lilly Willow from JARVIS and her friend Laia. Lilly, I'd like you to meet Warren, Alex and his brother Scott, Remy and Victor. They're our main acts for tonight," Ororo introduced. They all greeted her in their own way.

"So, chère, you like staring at good looking men, huh?" Remy smirked. Lilly blushed furiously.

"Down, Remy. She's not one of your clients, okay?" Ororo warned. Remy shrugged and went to get ready. Ororo checked her watch.

"We have thirty minutes to get ready but in the meantime... Kurt," she called. A young man with shoulder-length blue hair ran up to them.

"Yes, Miss Munroe?" he asked in a German accent.

"Here we have Lilly and Laia. Would you kindly show them to the VIP section?" He nodded.

"Right this way, ladies..." The two women followed him. The VIP section was secluded enough so that other people couldn't see who was sitting there but still offered a good view of the main stage. Unlike JARVIS, Cerebro had a few different stages for side acts.

"M-my name is Kurt, by the way. If you need anything, just tell me and I will be happy to get it for you," he shyly smiled.

"It's very nice to meet you Kurt," Lilly smiled. After ordering a couple of drinks and talking to Kurt for a while, the show was ready to begin.

...

Ororo started the show with a few opening acts. They were good and certainly talented but they only offered a taste of what was to come. By now the women in the audience were all hot, flustered and ready for the main events.

"And now, ladies, the moment you've all been patiently waiting for... Our headliners!" The women all screamed and cheered.

"Our first act is divine... One might say... He's absolutely heavenly. Please welcome to the stage, Angel!" As Ororo made her way off stage, Centrefold by The J. Geils Band played and Warren ran on wearing angel wings. Warren worked the pole and his shoulders to create the illusion that he was flying while also removing his clothes. The girls all went wild for him, having some pretty sinful thoughts about the angel. At the end of the song, Warren made his way off stage, giving a bow and flapping his wings. Ororo walked back on.

"For our next act, we head down to the south. I warn you ladies, he'll really gamble with your heart. Please welcome, all the way from New Orleans, the Ragin' Cajun!" Remy stepped onto the stage with a cocky smirk. He knew exactly how to gambit the women into a frenzy. Not only that, he incorporated a card trick into his act. The girls all swooned over him. At the end of Remy's act, he skilfully tossed the king of hearts to one lucky girl in the audience. Security would be on high alert at this point just in case of cat fights which happened more often than not. Ororo rolled her eyes and got back onstage to make the next introduction.

"Our next performer is raw, wild and untamed. He's a hard survivor and he's clawed his way here just for your entertainment tonight. Give it up for The Animal!" Victor walked out on stage as Ororo walked off. His performance was very similar to Logan's. It was just as animalistic and feral and the results he received were just about the same as Logan, however, Victor added a little more crowd interaction. The women all cheered for him as he made his way off stage. Ororo got up to introduce the final act of the evening.

"Our final act... Is a double act... Involving two brothers..." There was a buzz of excitement in the air from those who had seen the act before. "They're both gorgeous, both talented and here to act out some of your fantasises here tonight. Give a warm welcome to The Havoc Brothers!" The women all screamed as the boys walked on. The boys undressed each other (down to their thongs of course) and danced close, sending all the girls wild. The brothers had talked at length before deciding to do this show on what was okay and what was not. By the reaction of the audience, it wasn't hard to tell that they were one of the most popular acts of the club. On their own, they were good but together, they were astounding. Lilly made notes throughout each act, deciding who should come to JARVIS next and getting ideas on how to improve the club. At the end of the night, Lilly and Laia went backstage to mingle with cast and crew of Cerebro.