Vegas, Baby!

This Vegas chapter will be split into two parts. The first part will be what they do when they first arrive and the second will be the contest. Prepare for sailing ships!

That morning, Lilly was going through her e-mails as usual when one in particular caught her eye. It was an invitation for her club to join a stripping competition that was to be held in Las Vegas next month. She would have to wait until confirmed it with her workers, but she was pretty sure that they could make it.

"Hey Laia?" she called, turning away from her laptop.

"Yeah Lil?"

"There's a contest in Vegas next month. Wanna go with me? It's a long weekend..."

"Sure, sounds like fun," she answered.

...

That night, Lilly gathered the dancers around her. Clint was back by now and more popular than ever.

"Listen up boys, I have an announcement!" Tony suddenly gasped in feigned shock.

"You're not breaking up with us, are you Lilly?" he asked, placing his hand over his chest.

"No way, look at the smile on her face. Obviously she's pregnant," Clint quipped. Lilly gave them both an unamused expression.

"Are you quite finished?"

"Wait... no. We're done," Clint grinned. Sighing, Lilly shook her head and rolled her eyes as Clint and Tony looked at each other like naughty school boys.

"Now, what I was going to say before Beavis and Butt-Head over here interrupted me was..."

"You're Butt-Head."

"You're Butt-Head," they argued, nudging each other.

"Next month, there's a stripping competition in... Las Vegas, Nevada!" Lilly continued. They all gave her looks of excitement.

"Wait, seriously?" Pietro asked.

"Yep!" she said happily. "I need to know who will be available." They all checked their calendars before they could agree. Once that was sorted, Lilly went to ask the girls if they could come; knowing that Tony and Pietro would sulk without their stylists to take care of them. After the show Tony approached Lilly.

"Hey Lilly, why don't you let me pay for accommodation? It's the least I can do," he offered.

"That's sweet of you Tony, but I couldn't ask you to do that."

"Come on. I own a hotel in Vegas so it wouldn't be a bother." Somehow, this news didn't surprise her. Lilly opened her mouth to protest but Tony stopped her.

"No arguments. I'll set it up," he smirked.

...

A month passed in the blink of an eye, and it was time for the contest. It wasn't until tomorrow night, but they wanted to arrive early to get a feel for the place. After checking into the hotel, Lilly and Laia decided to hit a few of the casinos. Lilly made a time and place to meet with her team later. As they were walking past the blinking slot machines, Lilly heard a familiar voice.

"Lilly Willow? Is that you?" She turned around to meet with an ex-JARVIS employee.

"Wade Wilson, you gorgeous son-of-a-bitch! How've you been?" she smiled.

"Lilly Alice Willow, you kiss your mother with that mouth?" he scolded, hugging her.

"How did you know my middle name? And you're language is far worse than mine."

"Read your file. And I don't kiss your mother with my mouth. What're you doing in Vegas?" he asked.

"I own JARVIS now and we're here for the contest. By the way this is my roommate Laia. Laia, this is Wade, he was one of the entertainers when I first started at JARVIS." Grinning Wade draped his arm over Lilly's shoulders.