Fourth of July (Special)

Start from the beginning

I quickly gathered each BTS member (and XutieMiako) individually while instructing them to meet me outside. They willingly did so and I was quick to grab the package of fireworks along with a lighter. Once I was outside everyone turned and smiled at me. I smiled back before placing the package onto the ground, and soon crouched down. "That's a ton," XutieMiako said and I nodded in agreement. The package contained a lot of fireworks, that I couldn't wait to see. I wondered how they looked from afar, it really did interest me at the thought. Even so the sight from what it looked like up close was also interesting. Colors emitting from the firework as sparks flew out, it was beautiful and bright.

As I was ripping open the package I saw a hand reach for a firework. "I want to light this one up first," Namjoon stated as he held up the biggest firework that was supplied. I was quick to shake my head, "I want to light up the biggest firework at the end!". Namjoon gave me a confused look, "Why?". "Because it'll end off the Fourth of July with a grand finale," I replied. Namjoon nodded willingly at my words before placing the firework back into the box. I watched as Namjoon scanned through the various fireworks before grabbing another one. "I'll light this one up then," Namjoon stated as he extended his hand out to me.

I stood up before placing the lighter gently into Namjoon's big hand. Namjoon thanked me before walking off to find a good place to light up the firework. Soon the firework was placed onto the ground and Namjoon was making an attempt to light the firework safely. When the firework started throwing sparks Namjoon was quick to retreat. The firework hissed before spitting out it's beauty, various colors escaping the small cylinder shape. Sparks exploding and nearly reaching the position everyone was at. The firework exploded even more, expresses more of it's beauty.

Soon the sparks died down and it became dark. I watched as Seokjin walked over to the package and retrieved a tiny firework. "These don't really last long, but they really make a great impact in sparks," Seokjin stated as he took the lighter from Namjoon's hand. Seokjin placed down his firework, it was kind of close to Namjoon's firework. I watched as Seokjin struggled to light up the firework, making me giggle at his failed attempts. Seokjin let out a sigh as he tried once more, soon the firework quickly exploded with sparks, which completely scared Seokjin. I heard as Seokjin synced with the firework with his screaming. XutieMiako and I were quick to burst into laughter as we watch Seokjin make his escape from the sparks. Even if the firework was tiny, it was fierce.

Like Seokjin had stated the firework didn't last long, but it was powerful. Yoongi went over to the package and retrieved another tiny firework. "I was too lazy to really look at all the fireworks... So I just chose the one I looked at first," Yoongi stated. Seokjin quickly gave Yoongi the lighter, he seemed to be afraid of the tiny lighter now. Soon Yoongi's firework was lit and the firework screeched softly before dying down. "Is that all?" Jungkook asked kind so disappointed. As Jungkook finished his sentence the firework spat out more sparks, even more powerful than the last. "I guess you could say it's like Yoongi. He's quiet when he's asleep, but once you wake him up he'll blow up," Jimin stated after the firework had officially died down.

"My turn!" Hoseok shouted before running over to the package happily. Hoseok stood there for a while as he carefully scanned through the fireworks. With a smile upon his face he bent down and got ahold of a medium sized firework. "It says the word sunshine on it!" Hoseok claimed before pointing at the firework's name. I smiled as I watched Hoseok happily place down the firework once he retrieved the lighter. Soon the firework was lit up, and it was so far the brightest out of the ones that have been lit up. I watched as the various shades of bright yellow fly into the air, and as the sparks hit the ground.