"Um, nothing just playing games." Hunter answers

"Hm, sure. Go upstairs and get ready."

"Where are we going?" Harry asks

"Christmas shopping."

"Yes! Okay, what do you want for Christmas dad?" Harry say

"Nothing. I don't want anything."

"Okay, then.." Hunter says with a sigh.

They get up and walk upstairs to their rooms. Zayn comes down dressed and ready to go. He kisses me and wraps his arms around me.

"Baby, since we're going shopping for Christmas we might as well start shopping for baby stuff.'

"You're right! we'll do that too since we'll be there."

The boys come downstairs and we all get in the car and drive to the a mall. We give the boys money to go buy whatever they please and go our separate ways. I walked around the baby area and picked up things we'll need such as nappies, onesies, clothes, bottles, bibs, toys, wippeys, crib, stroller ,car seat, baby lotion, baby powder, baby shampoo and a high chair. Zayn got a few things to decorate the room when we get the chance. We then walked off to the Electronics to get our boys something.

"Babe, what games should we get if buy them a PS4?"

I ask while looking at the different Play Station's wanting to buy the new popular ones.

" We could get them all of the Call Of Duty games along with FIFA games."

"You don't think the Call Of Duty games are a bit violent? I don't want them thinking they can go and shoot someone."

"They'll be fine. They're old enough they know better."

" Okay, What about some Zombie games?"

"Haha, I'm sure they'll love that."

I nodded and looked at the designed controllers.

"Zayn, are we going to get them separate Play Stations or one to share?"

"I'm sure they can share right? Besides they're also getting an Xbox so it should be fine."

" Alright, then go get someone to get the stuff out for us."

He nodded and kissed me softly then walked off to go get someone.

Zayn's P.O.V

I walked off to go find a worker. Once I did they unlocked the glass and grabbed everything we asked for. Niall then started walking to a different area and I wrapped my around his waist as much as I can to follow him. I looked at all the IPad's and I was sure the boys would want one of them. We got the IPad's then walked off to where all the Christmas stuff was since the store was already preparing for the holiday. We got wrapping paper along with tape and we were finished.We walked and paid for everything we got. They double bagged everything so you couldn't see what was inside the bags which I was thankful for. I kissed Niall and put the stuff into the basket for him.

"Baby, go to the car and put all the stuff in the car. I'll be out in a minute I have to go get something I forgot."

"Okay, are you sure you don't want me to just wait for you?"

"I'm sure baby.."

He nodded and I watched Niall walk off. I went to look for a gift for Niall. I walked passed all the kids things and looked at the men's area. I grabbed two new pairs of shoes one Nike's and the other Jordan's. I looked at some necklaces that could be engraved and picked out a necklace that was shaped as a puzzle piece. It was paired with another necklace allowing them to be put together.  I walked over to the lady and had her engrave my name on one necklace and Niall's name on the other. then I had her write Always And Forever Together Until The End . so when you connect the necklaces together it would make the sentence. I purchased all the items and walked out to the car where Niall waited playing with the radio.  I got in and kissed his forehead.