Chapter 15

Lmao anyone who read this book before I published this part just got kERPRANKED, I didn't feel like writing for awhile since i had exams so yeah lol

George's POV

   Stupid fucking Philip Hamilton with his stupid fucking perfect hair and his stupid fucking adorable smile that lights up his stupid fucking hot face.
The worst thing is I now have to see him everyday, Thanksgiving was over and I have to go back to school and face him, I refused to go to school the weeks leading up to vacation, too embarrassed, upset and angry. It didn't help that Thanksgiving was absolute shit, my dad told me to pretend not to be gay (although he used a different term) otherwise his punishments would be worse than usual. So I sat there, trying to be as silent as I was asked by multiple relatives as to whether there were any "special ladies" in my life, to which I would just answer no and leave it at that. 
I sigh loudly and get out of bed, pulling a hoodie and a pair of jeans on, even though it was surprisingly hot for November, I had to cover whatever marks my father had left.
I tiptoed down the steps, my shoes in my hand as I attempted to make as little noise possible, hoping to not wake up my father, who was probably passed out on the couch. I keep my breathing as shallow as possible when I reach the door, the closest place to where my father was,timidly turning the handle, praying that it wouldn't squeak. I let out a sigh of relief as I safely shut the door behind me, jogging until I was out of sight, then pausing to actually put my shoes on, before continuing until I reach school, smiling slightly, feeling accomplished, it wasn't every day that I could get out of the house unscathed.
My mood immediately drops when I see the one and only Philip Hamilton, with a huge bag on his back, smoking (of course) while sitting outside with his friend Theodosia, he looked happy as he talked to her. The same thing seemingly happened to him as it did to me as he makes eye contact with me, the happiness replaced with either sadness, regret or maybe even both. I shoot a glare at him as I walk past, watching as he looks like he's about to come to me, but he's stopped by Theodosia grabbing his arm.
I roll my eyes, his pitiful attempts at redemption were not going to work. I walk over to Georges, who was in the same situation as me.
"Hey George how are you feeling?" He asks.
"Like absolute shit. How about you?"
"I'm great actually. Richard and I are back together!" He grins.
"You- forgave him?" My eyes widen in disbelief.
"Yeah well I mean, I still love him, sure he made a mistake, but he was in pain and distraught by what he had been told."
I scoff in response.
"You know, Philip still loves you, a lot." He murmurs.
"I couldn't give a single shit." I hiss.
"Whatever" Georges rolls his eyes "You're so edgy, he literally made a drunken mistake, believing that you had cheated on him, again, may I add, you can't really blame him for what he did."
"I can and I will." I respond before walking away in a huff to my math class, what Georges had just said still nagging me in the back of my mind.

Philip's POV

I say my goodbyes to Theo before walking to my math class, daydreaming, I go to my seat, slightly oblivious to my surroundings.
A scoff snaps me out of my daydream, I look up and see George in the seat next to me, his cold stare scaring me. I whimper, having forgotten that we sat next to each other  in math class, and scoot as far as possible away from him, I sink down into my seat and I play with the oversized hoodie he bought me. The professor walks in and starts class, I twiddle my thumbs and look down, worried that if I look up I'll catch George's eye.
"Philippa what's the answer to question 3?" Mr Seabury suddenly says loudly, I wince slightly and I swear that I heard George mutter "It's Philip" but I may have just imagined it.
I shrug, not looking up at him.
"Ms Hamilton were you not paying attention?"
"Nope." I mutter.
"Look at me when you're speaking."
I look at him and roll my eyes.
"Don't disrespect me young lady!" He shouts.
"I'm not disrespecting you, you can only disrespect someone if they deserve respect in the first place." I raise an eyebrow at him.
"Go to the principal's office, now." Mr Seabury hisses, pointing at the door.
"With pleasure." I say, sarcastically smiling.
"And that boy next to you will accompany you, I wouldn't want you running off."
"Shit." Both George and I mutter at the same time. I glance at him and scurry out of the classroom, panicking slightly, my breathing quickening.
Now, you might be wondering, young reader,  why I'm being so angsty today, well here's why. Let's start off with last night.
Last night my mother left to stay at aunt Angelica's house in England, because Angelica was heavily pregnant, and her husband was away on a work trip, she'll probably be away for awhile.
So I was at home with my father, who had no one to tell him not to get drunk.
So he got very drunk.
And he is not a happy drunk.
He's a violent drunk.
And he has a son that he detests in the house with him.
So he beat me.
Worse than ever before.
It hurt.
I was unconscious for two hours.
And after those two hours I had to clean and tend to my own injuries.
And then when he saw me awake he kicked me out.
I scrambled up to my room stuffing whatever clothes, school books, money and makeup (to cover up the bruises) I could find into my bag before rushing out of the house, in fits of tears.
So I slept in the park, under a tree, a complete and absolute mess.
And so yeah, that's why I'm feeling so shit.
Anyway, back to the story.
George begrudgingly shuffled out of the classroom, walking a few paces behind me, I was glad that he was behind me, as he couldn't see the few tears slip down my cheeks as I reminisced, but he could hear my quiet sniffling.
"Are you really crying because you got kicked out of class, Mr Edgelord?" He scoffs.
"N-no."
"Then why the fuck are you crying?" He asked, catching up to me.
"Why the fuck are you talking to me?" I retort.
"Woah calm down jesus christ." George muttered.
That's when I cracked.
"Hah! You want me to calm down! After all I've been through!" I shout "If being misgendered 24/7 and tricked into cheating on my boyfriend and thus losing the only person that loved me for who I am wasn't enough- I get beat by my father and thrown out onto the fucking streets! Yeah of course I'm just fucking dandy!" The tears now freely pouring down my flushed freckled cheeks.
"Your father kicked you out?" George stammers after a minute of silence.
"Yes now piss off, I can walk to the principals office on my own." I shove my hands into my pockets and start walking away.
"Wait-" George whispers, grasping  my arm and turning me around. He grabs my collar and desperately slams his lips onto mine. 

lmao sorry that took so long