Chapter 13

This chapter is a mess™ and i'm probably doesn't make sense lmao

Philip's POV

After a few hours of trying on clothes, George peeking into my changing room as I got dressed, and decision making I had gotten a few bags of new clothes and shoes. George, well technically George's dad, spoiled me, neither of us felt bad about spending his money, as George told me a more in depth story of his childhood.
I got a pair of white converse and black high top vans (white hoe alert), boxers, baggy t-shirts and sweatshirts and George even insisted on buying me a binder in the right size off of amazon as we sat in starbucks.
He drove me home, and helped me with my bags, carrying them up to my room for me. He pulled me into a kiss before saying he had to leave, insisting that he would be fine going back home on his own, and that his father was probably passed out. I lay back on my bed, taking a short nap, happily cuddled up in my blankets, thinking of my boyfriend.

So today was the perfect day until I got a knock on my door.
"Honey, Richard is here!" She smiled slightly before whispering "He seems upset... " and then continuing at her normal voice level "Anyway I must be off I need to go grocery shopping! You two have fun!" She smiles, leaving as a distraught Richard enters while I walk downstairs.
"He's cheating on me." He mutters as he walks in.
"Georges?" I ask.
"Yes. And you'll never guess who he's cheating on me with." He hisses.
"Who?" I murmur.
"George fucking Eacker." He looks down at me.
"W-what?" And just like that, it felt like my world came tumbling down, I had grown to finally fully trust someone and he cheats on me.
"Yep. I noticed Georges was becoming more distant and he was away more, so I asked a few girls in our year if they knew anything, and they said that Susan had come crying to them because Eston told her that he had seen George and Georges making out in the Janitors closet." He says plainly, as if he had already come to terms with the pain.
"N-no he c-can't- George w-wouldn't do that t-to m-me." I stutter.
"I'm so sorry." he murmurs softly,
"I need alcohol." I go over to my fathers alcohol cabinet, unlocking it with a bobby pin from my hair. I pull out two bottles of whiskey, throwing one at him, opening mine and taking a swig, him doing the same.
"What should we do?" He asks.
"Drink."
"I mean about our problems.."
"Drink them away."
"Philip-"
"What?"
"Im serious Pip, our boyfriends are cheating on us, we can't just do nothing about it and sit around drinking alcohol all evening."
"Actually that was my schedule for today. I feel like shit and don't feel like doing shit."
"But we need to do something. We need closure, we need to get revenge, we need to-"
And that's when I cut him off my smashing my lips against his.
He quickly pulled away, looking at me in shock "What the fuck Philip?"
"You wanted to get revenge right? So what better way than beating them at their own game. Their boyfriends cheating on them with each other. It's perfect. We can make them feel what we feel. That asshole made me feel like the top of the world, just to bring me crashing back down to the earth's core in a matter of days. I'm so done with him. For real now. I'm dumping him and never falling for his tricks, his lies, ever again." I hiss.
"I suppose you're right." Richard shrugs before reengaging the kiss, his lips working on mine as he slips his tongue into my mouth.
I trail my hands up his sides, pulling his t-shirt up over his head, unbuckling his belt and pushing his pants down. He moves his hands to my ass and picks me up, wrapping his arms around my neck as he deepens the kiss.
"Hey Philip you forgot your-" We both heat a voice and turn around to see George standing at the doorway, a small bag in his hand. "What the fuck Philip- and- and Richard?!"
"It feels bad doesn't it." I sneer.
"You're fucked up." He says stiffly before slamming the door shut.

Eston's POV (new woah)

"So it worked." I asked into my phone.
"Definitely, even better than hoped to be honest. He caught Philippa and Richard doing the do." Susan giggles from the other end of the  phone.
"And how did you find out?"I ask, confused.
"He called me while he was driving home from Philippa's  house, he was literally sobbing."
"Wait so he called you, his ex, who he cheated on, to complain about his girlfriend that was cheating on him?"
"Yep! It's so fucked up honestly. Does he really think I've forgiven him for cheating on me with her. Who does he think I am? Like does he think I'm someone who forgives and forgets? If he knew or cared about me at all he would have known that I was seeking revenge."
"He doesn't care about you baby, not like I do, right anyway I've got to go, talk to you later babe." I purr before hanging up, not waiting for her to answer.
This was all perfect, I was finally getting to screw up the weird gay whatever couple thing they were and I was getting the hottest girl in school to actually go out with me properly, I mean I had already kind of forced he to have sex with me, but either way it was nice to know that she actually liked me now.

Philip's POV

I felt my phone vibrate, pulling it out and switching it on, hoping that it was George trying to explain himself and fail miserably. But it wasn't. It was much worse.
Unknown contact
George isn't cheating on you. It was all a lie. Have fun trying to explain yourself. xoxo
-E

Oh shit.

AN: Woah I updated!! next thing I write will probably be chapter one of my new book so idk how long it'll be until the next chapter of this. Although I have two weeks off of school starting Wednesday so maybe it won't be that long away since I'll actually have time to write. <3