Chapter 11

George's POV

Shit. I thought he was gay? But did he actually ever say he was? Maybe he's bi? Because Theo is definitely a girl.
"George? George? George!" I turn around to see Susan calling me "You weren't responding what's up with you?" She asks, looking genuinely concerned.
"Oh uh it's nothing." Awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck, wincing as my hand grazes against one of the many small, barely visible, wounds on my head. There was a bigger one on my forehead, that was indeed visible, but I just lied and said that I fell. And people believed me. Because why would I lie?
She pulls me into a hug "You can tell me if something's wrong you know." She says softly.
"I know. Thanks Susan, you're a good fr- girlfriend." I quickly correct myself, hoping she didn't notice "Look we have to get to class, let's go." I detach myself from her, and walk towards class, looking back briefly to see a slightly upset Susan standing there, confused.
"You coming?" I huffed.
"Y-yeah." She murmurs, before trailing behind me.
I wince as I walk into class, remembering that I sit next to Philip. I sit down in my place, Philip having moved as far as possible away from me, looking in a completely different direction to me. And stays like that until the end of class.
I clear my throat "Look Philip, can we talk? Please?"
"No." He stands up and walks away, pushing the professor that was coming in out of the way as he storms out. I sigh and get up, following him, not caring about missing class, and ignoring Mr. Lee's protests.
I look around and notice him walking out back, I follow him slowly, hoping he doesn't notice, he walks out the back door, slamming it shut behind him.
After catching up I quietly open the door, peeking around to see Philip sitting on the low stone wall, a cigarette in his mouth.
"You know those are bad for your health right?" I smile slightly as he looks at me out of the corner of his eye.
"Fuck off." He mutters, not removing it from his mouth.
I edge closer to him before siting down on the wall, but still keeping my distance.
"What do you want, Eacker?" He hisses, removing the cigarette from his mouth, lightly tapping on it to remove the ash.
"To talk." I respond, calmly.
"I don't. I hate you." He says angrily, although his heart didn't seem to be in it.
"Please I didn't mean what I said the other day-"
"Then why did you say it?"
"Because I was mad?"
"Did you not think about how I felt?"
"Well I guess not, but I didn't think it would affect you much-"
"Hah! How ignorant are you Eacker? Do you have any idea why I wasn't at school?"
"Well yeah, you said you were sick." What I didn't tell him was that I wasn't at school for a few days either, and had only come back today as well.
"Wrong-" He whips his head around to face me "It was because of you."
"What did I do?" I ask, confused.
"You made me do this." He hisses, pulling his sleeve up to show a multitude of deep, red, scars drawn across his whole arm. His eyes widen as he seems to realise what he's done and quickly pulls his sleeve back down, breathing heavily, probably trying not to panic.
"You- I mean I-" I stutter, tears pricking my eyes.
"I almost died." He murmurs, now looking at his feet "That's why I wasn't at school. I was in hospital."
"I-I'm so sorry Philip..." I murmur, my eyes now fixed on his sleeves.
"It's fine, I guess. I deserved it." He says quietly, tears now cascading down both of our faces. I stand up and move over to him, bending down to hug him, and much to my relief, he didn't pull away.
"P-Philip please forgive me." I stutter.
He moves back slightly so that we're face to face, and presses his lips against mine "I forgive you." He breathes before pulling me back into a kiss. He wraps his legs around my waist and I pick him up, my tongue finding it's way into his mouth as I turn around and press him against the school building wall, our tongues fighting for dominance. He gently nips my bottom lip and I move my hands down to his ass, gently massaging it as he lets out small moans. We both freeze as we hear the door open and slowly turn our heads around to see a shocked Mr. Washington, his eyes darting from us to the packet of cigarettes and lighter.
"In my office, now." He shouts, suddenly looking furious, and turns back, leaving the door open behind him.
"Shit we're in trouble." I mutter, letting go of Philip. He quickly shoves his cigarettes back in his pocket and we follow Mr. Washington.
We walk into his office, shutting the door behind us, Philip practically glued to me as he nervously hangs onto my hand.
"I'm disappointed in you two, especially you Phillipa-" He starts.
"Philip." I cut him off.
"What?" He asks.
"His name is Philip." I say, looking him in the eyes.
"George." Philip whines, looking up at me "It's fine, just let him say Phillipa, I'm used to it with dad."
"Um, I feel like I'm intruding this conversation, could you continue it once we're done here, Mr. Eacker and- Mr. Hamilton." His gaze softens somewhat, and Philip looks back up at me, smiling slightly.
"Anyway. What in the world has gotten over you boys. Skipping class, kissing, smoking? This is senior year, you need to concentrate on studying!" He exclaims.
"The skipping class was a one time thing. Philip was upset so I went after him!" I protest.
"Is that why you were smoking and- making out?"
"I smoke when I'm stressed." Philip mutters.
"It's illegal. You're under 18. And it's bad for your health." Mr. Washington says matter-of-factly.
"Yeah well I don't really care about my health anymore! Why should I?!" He retorts, before slapping his hand over his mouth in shock as to what he just said.
"What?" He questions.
"Nothing!" Philip shakes his head.
"Philip, George, I'm going to have to contact your parents about this-" He starts.
"No!" We both shout at the same time, panicked.
"I have to-"
"Please, please sir no." I beg, my panic rising.
"I'm sure it won't be a huge deal-"
"H-He can't know- He'll hate me even more if-" I stutter, tears pricking my eyes.
"If?" Mr. Washington asks, looking worried.
"If he knows I've been kissing a boy- he- he'll do it again-"
"Do what again?" His gaze lingers on me.
"Yeah do what again-?" Philip now asks, looking scared.
"Son if you don't give me a valid reason I'll have to call your parents."
"Father. My father. But, fine I'll tell you but- Philip has to leave." I look down at him, removing my hand from his.
"Ok Philip please step out, I need to speak with George."
"But-"
"Please Philip." I murmur, opening the door and gently nudging him to walk out. He gets out the door and looks up at me with a mixture of hurt and worry, as I slowly shut the door.
"So?" Mr. Washington gets my attention.
"So. This might take awhile."

AN: Should I make a 21 Chump Street Texting story thing? bc like they talk about texting in it and i have loads of ideas aaa-

I drew Philip bc I love him. Yes he looks like a girl but that's bc he literally A. Hasn't transitioned in the slightest bc his parents didn't know and B. He doesn't like being particularly masculine
Also he's wearing heels bc he likes being slightly taller