Chapter 6

Philip's POV

I sigh as the last bell of the day rings, dreading having to work with Eacker. I walk out the classroom, looking around trying to spot him, and finally saw him as he seemed to be having an intense goodbye make out session with Susan, I internally winced, walking over to them and loudly clearing my throat.
"I hate to interrupt, but Eacker, I believe that you're supposed to be coming to my house, preferably without a woman attached to you." I glare at Susan.
"What's her problem." She whispers into his ear, not that the whispering was any use since I still heard her loud and clear, and much to my dismay, he laughs and shakes his head.
"Right Philip, let's go." He smiles at Susan and starts walking away, but not before she 'corrects him' by saying "Philippa".
I sigh and turn away, not looking back to check if George was following or not.
"Since when are we not on a first name basis?" He asks, once we get out of school.
"Huh?" I turn around.
"Eacker. You called me Eacker, not George?"
"Oh right, yeah since you decided you'd prefer to eat your Susan Reynold's face rather than make up for all the shit you've done to people. I thought maybe you weren't interested in gir-" I quickly stop myself, but not before he realizes what I was implying.
"You thought I was gay?!" He says, shocked, his face a sight to behold.
"W-well I just thought maybe since you never seemed to have a girlfriend that-" I stutter.
"What no! That's disgusting!" He cuts me off.
"D-Disgusting?" I shrink back.
"Well you know what I mean-"
"No. No I don't Eacker, I really thought you had changed, but no you're the same asshole who was just lying to me."
"No Pip- Please I didn't-"
And that was when, during a moment of courage or pure stupidity, I slapped him, straight across his face, as hard as I could.
"Don't call me that, don't talk to me and don't even look at me." I spat, the shock on his face dulling down.
I turn and start running away, but before I know it I feel a rough hand grab onto mine.
"Philip-" I turn around to see Eacker.
"Beat me up, go ahead, I don't care, it'll just fuel my hatred for you." I hiss, but still cower slightly, most of the earlier courage having left me.
"Susan was supposed to be my fake girlfriend." He blurts, before slapping his free hand over his mouth, his eyes wide.
"What?!"
"I guess I may as well tell you the whole story-" He sighs, pulling me down to sit on the deserted sidewalk next to him. He proceeds to tell me about how his dad was saying that his sister was a fag, and how he wanted to see Eacker's girlfriend to prove that he wasn't one.
"And that's when you asked Susan to be your fake girlfriend." I interject.
He nods slowly "Yeah, but she wanted more and one thing led to another and-"
"What?"
"W-we slept together."
"Oh." I say, trying to stay as emotionless as possible, but probably failing to hide my dismay "But why did you need to fake having a girlfriend? You could easily get a real one in a matter of seconds, I mean look at you..."
" I didn't want one."
"And why is that?"
"Because."
"Geor-" He cuts me off by softly pressing his lips against mine, his hand cool on the back of my neck.
I pull away, not wanting to, but needing answers "I thought you weren't gay-"
"A man can lie-"
"Then how do I know you're not lying when you say you are gay."
"I just kissed you-"
"You also kissed Susan."
"But not like this..." He sighs, pulling me back into a kiss, his lips working on mine as he runs his hand gently through my hair. It wasn't an empty kiss or an angry kiss, it was a desperate, passionate one.
I pull away slightly, but my lips still only an inch away from his "George we're sitting in the middle of a sidewalk." I giggle softly.
"You're right, we were supposed to be going to your house, which way is it?" He asks.
"Just down there then to the left." I point.
"Okay princess, let's go." He purrs, picking me up bridle style as he starts walking. I blush and nuzzle into the crook of his neck, enjoying the warmth and the sound of his breathing.
"George."
"Yeah?"
"I still don't completely trust you."
"That's fine, it will take time I know." He smiles, kissing my cheek.
"Okay put me down we're almost home I don't want my parents go see." I squirm until he gently puts me down, still clinging protectively to my hand.
"Georgeee let gooo." I whine, the last thing I need is for my family to think I have a boyfriend in my room.
"Fine." He jokingly pouts and lets go of my hand.
I push the door open, holding it open for George, I see mom in the kitchen as we walk in to get food.
"Hey ma!" I grin as she turns around.
"Hey Pip and... oh my gosh George it's been so long!" She smiles, standing up and hugging him "Why do you never come round anymore?"
"Oh yknow I've been busy..." He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Yep! Busy for 3 years see ya ma!" I quickly say before grabbing a bag of chips and a bottle of water and walking out. We walk upstairs only to see my Father in the hallway, he nods coldly at me and mutters a "Hello" to George.
He looks at me questioningly as we enter my room "What's his problem?"
"He's transphobic." I say, calmly.
"That sucks I'm sorry Pip." He pulls me into a hug.
"It's fine. I'll live. Anyway what's the work we're supposed to be doing?" I ask, pulling back from the hug.
"Uhh, I have no fucking idea, I wasn't listening." He looks at me, grinning.
"You're useless, I'm calling Theo." I joke before sitting down, pulling my phone out and calling her.
Hey Pip, why are you calling me?
"Wow very welcoming, what's the project we're supposed to be working on?"
Uhhh-
"George stop!" I giggle, blushing as he kisses my neck.
Well actually, I don't think you'll be getting much work done either way. See ya Pip!
She hangs up.
"George this is your fault! We can't get any work done now!" I pout.
"I had other plans anyway." He purrs, straddling me.
"Georgeee" I whine "My parents are home!"
"Well then you'll have to be quiet won't you?" He murmurs, smashing his lips against mine, slowly grinding onto me.
I let out a small moan, blushing as he takes that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. I slide my hand up his shirt, tracing the curve of his spine with my hand as I pull it over his head, throwing it across the room.
He moves his hands down to my ass as he- click the door opens. I whip my head around to see my mother looking at both of us, shocked.
"I really wish I hadn't come up to ask you boys if you wanted a hot drink." She sighs, before closing the door behind her.
"Did we just get cockblocked by your mom?" He asks.
"I believe so." I blush, looking away, extremely embarrassed.
"Well I mean there's no harm in continuing- She's not going to come in now." He smirks, moving his hands up my back, I let out a yelp as he presses on one of my bruises caused by my binder.
"What's wrong?" He asks, looking genuinely concerned.
"N-Nothing..." I mutter, not looking him in the eyes.
"Philip why did that hurt- I-I didn't cause that right? Like when my friends would sometimes get a bit rough-" He stutters.
"No, it wasn't you.. I don't know what it was" I murmur, feeling slightly bad for lying.
"Here let me take a look-"
"No it's fine don't worry I'm good!!!"
"Philip please-"
He pulls my shirt up, gasping at my bruised chest, the bruises dark brown and purple all around my binder. I squirm, trying to stop him from seeing but it was too late. He had already seen them.
"Philip- I don't know much about binders, but I have done my research, I know you're not supposed to wear them every day and especially not if they're too tight..." He sighs, stroking my sides.
"B-But if I don't wear it tight then it doesn't cover- everything." I stutter, welling up, it was true though, I had always been curvy, not that I complained about it in the ass department, but I hated my chest with a burning passion.
"Please Philip it's more important for you to be healthy than completely covered..." He murmurs, pulling me closer, his warm breath hitting my neck.
"N-Not for me..."
"Philip please take it off-"
"No."
"Philip please just for now-"
"I said no"
"Why?"
"Because I feel disgusting and ugly without it okay? I feel like as soon as you see me without it you'll be like "Oh never mind she's a girl I don't like her" and then I'll feel even more horrible!" I shout, but not before I break down in tears, sobbing into his chest.
"Philip please, I'm not going to start not liking you just because your body is a girl's body, just please take it off, I want you to be healthy. You can even go into the bathroom to change." He gently rubs my back as I begin to calm down.
"And you promise... you won't hate me...?" I say in between sobs.
"I promise." He says reassuringly"Okay?"
"Okay."
I walk towards my wardrobe, grabbing a loose yellow sweatshirt and a bra, and quickly go into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I gently take my binder off, letting out a small sigh of relief, not because I was happy to take it off, but because the pain subsided slightly, although the bruises were still throbbing. I slip my sweatshirt on, deciding that it was loose enough not to need a bra, which would only increase my pain once again. I winced as I looked in the mirror, hating every curve that was visible around my chest. I slowly walk out, looking down at the floor, hoping that George wasn't watching me. I looked to see him staring at me, but he was smiling "You look nice princess, yellow suits you." He tilts his head and winks at me.
"T-Thanks George." I blush slightly, crossing my arms.
He stands up and walks over to me, gently kissing me, pushing a loose strand of hair that had fallen out of my bun behind my ear.
I pull away slightly, my breathing heavy as a light blush spreads across my face "I-I'm not in the mood to do... stuff, sorry." I mumble.
"That's fine Pip don't worry about it, I understand." He smiles.
He gently pulls me towards my bed, laying me down as he lies next to me, I snuggle up to his chest and he puts his arm protectively around me as I settle into a light sleep.

AN: I kinda wanted to save Pheacker for a bit later but I felt like people would get frustrated if I didn't include any for ages so, also Philip is precious and I want him to be loved :))) << fucking creepy ass smiley face for y'all
also i kind of want to write either a lams or jamilton fanfic, but idk since then updates on this would be more irregular so ??