Chapter 14: He's mine again

Tip for all those writing a book out there: NEVER write two books at once unless one's a one-shot book that you can update whenever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed like hours of the two men arguing before I was finally taken notice of again by an enraged Yuma.

"(Y/n), why won't you let him go?! He hurt you and lied to you! Listen, you can stay at my place and we won't have to worry about this ass anymore. All you have to do is come with me." At the mention of Ayato's past deeds, I warily looked to said boy only to see his jaw clenched as he struggled not to lash out at the yelling half-blood before him.

It was true that he was trying to change and sure he was only a little possessive now but I couldn't help but wonder if he'd always be like this or not. Would he always be there like he is now? Would he always stay loyal? Would he hurt me again?

"(Y/n), you're the only one he'll listen to. Please tell him that we have no worries and don't need his input." Groaned the redhead pulling me to him by my towel covered waist. I sighed and threw my conflicted thoughts to the wind.

"Yuma, I'm sorry but I'm going to take my chances on this one and stay with Ayato." Almost instantly the brunette's brown eyes ignited with an intense fury that was directed to none other but myself.

"I gave you everything, you cheat on me, and then you leave the next day!" I winced from his harsh words and held onto my lover's robe at the sight of Yuma's hot tears.

"Y'know what? I don't give a fuck anymore, I'll leave you alone to be with your fuckboy over there but once he hurts you again, don't you dare come running to me." A loud gulp echoed in my throat as I gripped tighter onto Ayato's robe in fear of what might happen should I let go.

After a few long seconds, my ex was gone and I was left alone with the green-eyed bastard that somehow managed to win my heart again.

"Ayato..." I whimpered collapsing against his side.

"Don't worry, I promise that from now on your life will be nothing but heaven on earth. After all, you are my most prized possession I'd be careless to leave you miserable right?" I gave a bittersweet at the vampire's corny joke and wiped my own tears before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Shut up and kiss me you asshole."

"Gladly."