Chapter 8: Frendship

Warning: Extreme Corniness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was filled with tests and teasing and by the end of school, I wanted nothing but the sweet embrace of sleep. Anxious to leave, I sprinted down the halls towards the front door only to be caught by the collar. I turned my head to see Ayato looking down at me with a serious look. I stopped trying to leave and turn to face him fully.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Come to the roof with me, I have something to talk to you about." Hesitantly followed him to the rooftop. once we reached , i took a seat and looked up at him much calmer than i was previously. 'he's not going to hurt me. why? (e/c) and green met in a passionate stare until the pure blood before me, held his arm out to me.

"there's no point in sitting we're leaving soon anyways." i nodded at his statement an pushed his hand away to get up on my own. once i finished dusting myself i turned to face him.

"okay what is it.?"

"why won't you leave him." with a scoff and an eye roll i faced the other way.

"why won't you give up on getting me back?"

"(y/n), i won't.....i won't hurt you anymore, just leave him you don't even have to comeback to me."

"Just like how i don't have to listen to your plea? i'm only here by will, you know." his growl echoed through my ears and i was suddenly being pined to the ground. fear shot through my eyes but i quickly hid it with a glare so strong that it caused Ayato to flinch.

"(y/n), just...just hear me out." surprised by the softness of his voice i nodded my head and allowed myself to relax in his grip.

"I know you're not coming back but the least you can do is give me a chance to...."

"To what?"

"To.." he sighed and sat up so that his thighs straddled my waist. "let me be your friend."

"Excuse me?"

"I won't repeat myself, now give me your answer." the two of us sat in silence, staring deeply into each other's eyes, and reading each other's souls. Then, i spoke.

"F-fine, we can be friends." the smile that adorned the beautiful redhead's was a mix between devious and adorable almost as if he were a child again. after a few more seconds he removed himself from atop me and pulled me up so that i crashed into his chest.

"Ayato..."

"Shut up, the car's about to leave and we're not there yet." Understanding what he was saying, i nodded and allowed him to hold me bridle style.

"Please be careful." I whispered into his chest.

"You are so scared, it makes me sick." And so the bickering began. Even when we arrived in the car and were sitting across from each other, we continued bickering completely ignoring the odd looks that everyone was giving us. Thankfully by the time we got home the two of us decided that the argument was no longer worth pursuing and decided to call it a night. For weeks we continued to talk and jest with each other until one fateful friday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had noticed from the first day Ayato and i became friends that Yuma seemed to be on edge and every time Ayato came anywhere near me, the brunette would just snap at him. Of course he wanted to retort but i always intervened before things could get to far. Finally i had had enough of my boyfriend's blatant jealousy and pulled him back by his collar just as he went to snap at ayato once again.

"Yuma would you stop!" I growled as i gently placed my hands on his chest.

"Why do you even spend time with him, Didn't you say he was the cause of your missery or some crap like that?" Tired of his pointless blabberng, i smashed my lips on his and used my recently harnessed strength to pin him to a nearby wall.

"Calm down Yuma." The two of us looked at each other for a bit before he pushed me away and began to walk down the hall with a scowl on his face. With a sigh, I ran after him and jumped onto his back so that he was forced to grip my bare thighs that slightly peeked from under my uniform.

"What do you want (y/n)?" He groaned but from the way he rubbed the area of my leg he was holding I could tell that he was savoring this. With a kiss to the back of his neck, I let out a small sigh.

"I want you to stop being jealous."

"...Fine." Finally I was set down and pushed up against a random door.
"But you owe me." Already knowing what he was referring to, I pushed open the door and grabbed Yuma's collar.

"Well let me repay you before it's too late." I quickly took notice of my surroundings to see that we had entered the nurses room which was surprisingly empty. Slowly I climbed onto one of the paper covered and got into a seductive position.

"Yu-ma." I purred and after that my memory was blurred. All I can remember was our desperate bodies molding together in pure bliss as I bit into my lover's shoulder to muffle the vulgar sounds that tried leave my mouth.

About thirty minutes later I was struggling to fix myself and hide the multiple hickeys that covered my neck and chest.

"You didn't have to make so many." I groaned.

"Well at least he'll knows who you belong to now."

"So possessive."

"I told you already, you're mine."with delicacy Yuma pulled me closer and picked me up. A blush crossed his cheeks and he looked down at me with sparkling brown eyes. Through the moment was quickly ruined by his next sentence.

In my shirt pocket there's a small pack of sugar cubes. Give me one." With a pout I followed his order and fed him one of the little candies. 'Talk about serious tsundere.'

The next period which was math was filled with nothing but the quiet chuckles, of Ayato and I as we made jokes about the teacher in front of us. It felt weird to laugh with him after all the things he'd done but at the same time,

I felt relief since I knew he wouldn't hurt me.